New Shoes

Archives for 2010
rhapsody

New Shoes

Post by rhapsody »

Hi group, could use some help with this one.

The first night: I dreamt of a pair of new shoes and the heel of it really stood out to me. The shoes were patent leather sling backs and I was glad that I wouldn'thave to wear the old ones again.

The next night I dreamt that I was walking down the hall of my old
middle school and went into the classroom which was now an office. I
knew that the office belonged to me but I wondered why I wasn't teaching
a class like the other teachers were. It was in complete disarray from
the previous person's tenure.

It's a curious thing, but in the last year or so - my dreams occur back
to back on consecutive nights. Any thoughts?
God's Blessings and Favor,
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

I think the shoes symbolize a new walk, and it is tied into the second part of the dream: a new walk in an old arena.

In other words, the old arena (middle school) is a place where you once were in your walk, where you were in a process of learning (classroom). This place where you once were a learner is now a place where you are being moved into in preparation to teach others (office).

It's a promotion, but it's not quite time to teach; the "office" needs to be organized, put into order...I sense "bring peace, order and calm" to this area...as well as Godly confidence.

The sense I am getting is that you will have the opportunity to teach others in an area where you once spent time as a learner. Lessons learned...real life lessons...able to share with and minister to others. The cool part is, others have "taught" in this area before...but it's been abandoned in a mess ...you will either bring order to it or bring order AND teach differently than they have...perhaps bring something unique to the table.

The office (promotion) is there. I sense that you must spend time "preparing"...getting the "office" in order...put your own touch to it, as you are led of the Lord...don't worry about teaching or ministering YET...spend time with Him in the "office," getting things in order, preparing to enter this area of ministry as you are led.

When the "office" is ready, then your gift/ministry/office will be open for ministry.

That is just the sense I'm getting.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
My first thoughts were that new shoes may mean that you have the shoes of the gospel of peace.
School often means the church,or studying and teaching about God's word.Maybe the office means a new task to you.
These were my first thoughts,I have not prayed about it yet.Please pray and ask the Lord about .
If he tells you otherwise,please toss these.
God bless you. :)