My Husband's Dream

Archives for 2010
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

My Husband's Dream

Post by ForHisGlory »

My husband dreamt that we came home and our house had a back deck built onto the house and it was up at the second story - more like an balcony. We no longer entered the house through the back door, but instead we entered this house at the second level. It was really nice and my husband was thinking we need to get our pool up and ready. Where our neighbors house was located, now there was a river there instead. And our son in law had put up a new fence along the driveway. End of dream.

He doesn't remember dreams and he woke up knowing this was from the Lord. Can anyone help?
Blessings,

Mary
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

2nd story = higher spiritual realm in your "house" (life/ministry); entering in at that higher level.

Pool and river = seems to indicate not only God's blessings (pool) but the flow of the Spirit in your "house" (river).

Fence could indicate boundaries along the "driveway" or "way", which could be positive or negative.

I'm sure someone else can offer more insight.

God bless.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you Amber,

You have confirmed his feeling about the dream.

I asked my husband and the fence was between our house and the river, but it didn't block it off - there were spaces in between the fence so you could access the river. He thought it was a good thing. If that helps any.
Blessings,

Mary