Plane Crashes In "Green" Land

Archives for 2010
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Plane Crashes In "Green" Land

Post by Amber Allman »

Two dreams, separate nights, close together:

Dream 1: I am at our community softball field and it is daytime. A family by the last name of "Green" is sitting with their backs to me in lawn chairs; their son's name is "Gage" (they don't have a son named Gage in the natural); they are wearing green shirts.

I see my daughter and she is wearing a green jersey, too (her team is in green jerseys). Many children are there playing softball (adults there too).

Someone remarks the sky is getting blustery and it is getting cold. I look straight up at that moment, and a huge jet plane is coming over from behind me VERY LOW. I know it is going to crash. It continues to go down, and I lose sight of it behind a tree line (greenery). I do not see it crash, but I hear and see the effects of it (explosion).

The explosion consumes a great deal of the softball fields and everyone on them. My daughter is blown free from the worst of it, landing in the dugout area on her backside. She is leaning up and flames are around her legs...she is okay, tho...I am running toward her screaming her name, planning to drag her from the flames.

End of first dream.

Dream 2: I am outside at my parents' house (not their actual house) in GREENwood, Indiana (where they actually live). I am on a porch and it is daytime. I look straight up (again) and same scenario: huge jet plane flying from behind over my head VERY LOW. I know it is going to crash.

The plane continues down into a suburb. I do not see it crash, but again, see the effects of it (huge explosion)...in a crowded area (houses, school, etc.): I see school buses blown up, tossed high into the air, when the plane crashes.

End of dream.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

bumping