2 witches trying to drown me I woke up paralyzed

Archives for 2011
immortalservant

2 witches trying to drown me I woke up paralyzed

Post by immortalservant »

I saw a one of our former students in youth group getting his hair cut. He said he was gay and didn’t want his father to know. He was angry that I knew. I walked to a swimming pool and started building around it a clear solid line made with the water from the pool. I had made several pieces a man was helping me. He was in all white with blonde hair. Suddenly, 2 witches became jealous and tried to drown me. They were pulling on my arms and legs. I fought them and then woke up, feeling paralyzed. There was a presence in the room.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

It looks like enemy is jealous of the one thing he forever lost and can not reagin: closeness to the Father. Because nothing can ever seperate us from His love. These are just some thoughts but it looks like he is attempting to cause some kind of division; hence the 2 witches. Also, he is planning an attack on your strength; hence the body areas his minions are attacking.
My 10 y.o. daughter had a dream several months back in which a woman attacks me and she hit my leg and my back. The dream manifested in the natural a week later and I had developed a 2nd blood clot in my leg; although the 1st clot was not active. 2 weeks later, my back went out of commision for 3 days. However, my His grace and faith I am stronger and I am stronger. Toss ou if it does not resonate. God bless!!!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

You have knowledge of some very vital information that the enemy does not want you to have because he knows that your prayers along with the help of the Holy Spirit can set his plans ablaze, completely nullifying them. This is why the two witches were pulling on your hands and legs in the dream. They were desiring you to be paralyzed because without hands and legs we can't do much at all. I would say to pray for this young man that you saw. Perhaps he is becoming weak in his flesh.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8