"Daughter Can You Spare Some Change?"

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

"Daughter Can You Spare Some Change?"

Post by Newbie »

I dreamt that my mother stopped by my home and she had needed some change. I believe that she wanted fifty cents. I recalled that I had 2 quarters that I was going to give her. I also remembered that had jars of coins that were seperated by denominations. I knew that I could let her see the collection because then she would taken all of them for herself (IRL my mom used to save coins to later cash in). I recalled thinking about the ziploc bag of pennies that I had and giving it to her. But later decided that the pennies would have gone to waste because who takes pennies anymore and they were my "pennies from heaven" (IRL when I would find a penny I would keep it because of the story "Pennies From Heaven" and the motto "In God We Trust"). I shut my bedroom door and gave her the quarters instead. I am not sure how many I gave to her but I gave her some quarters. EOD
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi Newbie,

When I read the title, I got a flash on the word change. I think it's a pun.

I think you're mum's saying she wants you to change?? Does that make sense to you?

But you're aware of the issues and you're being careful to only give what you know it's safe to give her.

Toss if off!
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i agree Newbie

i just had the same response about "Change" to a money vision/sound

something you need to change
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Elle, it's actually the other way round. My mother needs the Lord. But I do agree there is change needed for both of us. Always room for improvement.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Excellent,

I was pretty sure of the change-$/change-difference thing, but wasn't sure on the why she may want you to change!!!!

So that definitely makes sense to me now.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Change is maybe a change of mind or life. Fifty means she needs to be forgiven.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

In it SHE asks YOU for change . . .

But, in the end YOU gave HER change . . .

You said your mom needs the Lord. She might not understand you or seem to be in a place where the Lord is wooing her . . .

But in the end, the CHANGE you have . . . will benefit HER.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

You are on a roll today, Vessel. Yes my my mother needs change. Usually, she symbolizes the church that I was attending but now, I believe that this is about her,perse. Unfortunately, I have to pray for her because my mother is one of those types that lashes out when she feels that you are getting "holier than thou" on her. In other words, I cannot approach her vocally on this matter. The great news is the Lord showed me a few backs that He is calling her back to active duty Army (His Army). Also, I see the the total of .50 being freedom for her. Thanks for being a blessing.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

change

Post by spiritledd »

:D i wonder if maybe the "change" is gonna be corporate too? :D ... because that dream i had about change? :shock: ...that would be very cool :D
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Spiritled, we are in a shift and I feel there are some major things that is coming about. Change is a common theme as of late on Tehillah and people coming closer to Him.