Have you ever had a dream and..........

Archives for 2012
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Have you ever had a dream and..........

Post by Robert2.0 »

Sorry about the ...... but I ran out of room.

My question is have you ever had a dream and had the sense that you were suppose to keep it to yourself?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

maybe not all to myself but certainly share it with only trusted believers like on the forum
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Yes,yes, and yes!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yes. Sometimes there is a pearls before swine principal at work and sharing the dream with the other person is pointless. Also many more times the dream is for our own intercession purposes and not for the general public. Fyi, I personally prefer to keep these dreams off board for myself and just journal them for myself for later.

In Christ,
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

HI Robert2.0 Yes and like BJ I do the same thing.... another thought is when no one post anything about someones dream , like its 0 post on it they could have been personal as well and when a person has a personal dream like seeing the lord and talking to Him, or the Lord tell us something about someone...
I have had all of the above sometime I am going to post something and I get a word not to say what I was going to post and change it...
Blessings
And if The Anointing will remain with you which you have received from him, you do not need anyone to teach you, but as The Anointing who is from God is teaching you about everything, and is true.