bicycle key chains

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

bicycle key chains

Post by Demon_Buster »

Vision:
I am seeing what looks like a bicycle key chain with two bicycles on it,or two bicycle key chains side by side riding in a car or truck. Someone talking as if there talking to someone next to them " all I am going to were is a bathing suite " and I had the impressing they where going to go on a canoe trip.
From my perspective I see the bicycles as if I might be in a car seat looking at the dashboard and seeing the keychain dangle from the keys in front of me and people on eather side and I felt the car/truck stop and I see as if I am over the car/truck, we where in the wilderness over looking what seemed to be a valley with a river at the bottom.
Though I did not see the people or the inside of the car/truck its the impression I had.

Blessings
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Demon_Buster,

Just curious, what was your general "feeling" upon seeing this?

"Matter of fact"? "Tense"? "Happy"? a "Heaviness" "Serious"?
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi imavessel thanks for the curiosity
I posted it as a bike but it was a trike..

And the feeling I guess was curiosity like I am looking at the trikes and wondering about them and how it fit into the vision.

Blessings
And if The Anointing will remain with you which you have received from him, you do not need anyone to teach you, but as The Anointing who is from God is teaching you about everything, and is true.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Unclear of your personal situation - if you are "riding thru life with someone beside you".

In some of it, though, you describe it more as an observer than participant-?

Or it at least changes back and forth.

In my God dreams, seeing out of my own eyes is used as what God is looking upon . . . and also at times to put me that position and then usually I will "feel" something along with . . .

Looking upon myself, He is usually showing me something of me, or me doing something He might be leading me to or showing me is going on.

A "tryke" or trike, persay, adds the 3rd wheel. In relationship sort of things with actual people, a "3rd wheel" is a phrase people use for the 3rd, usual single party that is along with a couple . . .the "extra, etc.

However, in "marriages" a trio is supposed to be, with man, woman & God.

As with a tryke, God in the relationship gives the necessary stability or "extra" ability to stay upright. :)

Looked as if the two people or perhaps "couple" were about to go canoeing . . . and the place they would have to "canoe" was down in the valley. (As you saw below as you were shown from above)

But it seems you were shoiwn that they had the "keys" with them . . .

And the keys belonged to the trykes---which HAS the third wheel for stabilization . . .

If you are in a relationship or married . . .

Could be that God is showing you that you are going to be in some rough waters coming up . . . -so you're going to feel a bit like you're in a valley . . . And there, where you are "canoeing"---it's going to seem to be rough waters------ but canoeing is greatly "navigating" through the waters . . .

But you seem well equipped---with Him even showing you that you have the keys . . . you have the all terrain type vehicle and you have GOD, the "third" in this adventure or undertaking . . .

?
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi IAV after some thought about it I would say I was in a car or truck not driving but as a passenger but had the feeling I am sitting between the two people but cant see them but know there there and seeing a key chain with the two tricycles on it then having another vision outside the car showing me the view of being out in the wilderness .

Blessings