Jesus Door, China in Backyard and Drug Dog????

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Jesus Door, China in Backyard and Drug Dog????

Post by Newbie »

I had prayed that He give me a Godly dream and bring me closer but I got this dream.
Dream:
I am at a big house of sorts. I believe the house my have been my SIL Ana’s despite it not looking like this IRL. There is all kinds of activity going on and I cannot recall this portion. I recalled being mesmerized by her door. It had a hand carve version of Jesus on the cross. I recalled that I did not care about nothing else except this door and really wanting it for myself. I remember that there was a price on it, I believe it was $420, and I was not sure if I wanted to pay that kind of money for a door. I recalled inspecting it to see how it was made. Then the dream shifts.
I am in my SIL’s backyard and realized that we are in China????
There are Chinese people walking to and fro in a busy area. I recalled that I was supposed to go somewhere but really did wanted to go nowhere. I am looking at all the activity from behind my SIL’s fence. Suddenly a car crashed into another car and it was horrendous in that people were seriously injured. It was daytime during this scene. Suddenly this weird looking police dog jumps the fence. It was a drug sniffing dog and I felt somewhat fearful because I do not like dogs and have a natural fear of them. This dog was black and supposed to be a German Shepard but it was simply weird looking. Now it is nighttime or dark and I recalled sitting there watching the dog looking for drugs, he finds it but can’t quite find the exact location of the drug. So he growls louder when he gets closer. I recalled my SIL gets this bum whom she knows to be the fall guy. This bum is a homeless addict and she pays him. Then she turns on the back porch light and picks up the drug and feeds it to the dog. The dog falls on his back because he is now high. The cops come and ask questions and I am dumbfounded about what just transpired. EOD
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi NB I get the feeling from this post there is a spiritual battle going on. old ways verse new ways
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks DB, I agree that there is seriuos warring in this dream. Unfortunately, I am attempting to decipher the activity involved. I get a sense that a form of legalism is involved (my SIL); her name means grace or favor; however, this particuliar SIL is a negative symbol. So I view her as a sign of "false grace". I am not sure if this is a term or what exactly it means. The backyard brings to mind as this is something that is unexpected and done in the dark (the shift from day to night). However, the porch light was on and something will come to light.

I view the drugs as witchcraft or sorcery but I do not have a handle on the dog. It jumped the fence and was growling and it was persistant in searching for the drugs; however, it ingested because of my SIL.

I am not undestanding the homeless guy. Perhaps someone that is without a covering or church. He acted as a "fall guy" in exchange for either drugs or money, not sure.

The Chinese scene brings to mind clashing thoughts or views that will leave a drastic impact.

The Jesus door that I admired maybe symbolic of mekeeping my eyes on Him and drawing near Him. Nowing that He is doorway and the path. The price tag is throwing me off though. The price if I recalled correctly was $420, I have discovered that 42 is symbolic or associated with the anti-Christ. Perhaps this spirit is tenfold. I did not wanted to pya that price for the door (salvation is free).

Will press into Him for more wisdom on this.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi NB I think you are on the right track here in your thought on your dream.
you said....Quote "The price tag is throwing me off though. The price if I recalled correctly was $420" He payed the price.
and you also said you thought it was much to pay for a door and your comment on "I had prayed that He give me a Godly dream and bring me closer but I got this dream.
Dream: " its the dream you ask for but you still need vitrifaction from him. He only gives us what we ask for , if you don't ask the right questions we don't get the right info from him..
Another thought, if we really want to draw closer to the Lord we need to get out of our comfort zones.

You also said "I am not undestanding the homeless guy" my thought here is a spirit with out a home.
and when I said "I feel its a spiritual war going on " It also could be a false religion hence the wrong spirit.
A sister in-law is a sister under the law.. quote " I get a sense that a form of legalism is involved" read up on what the Lord d said about false religion. there are many false religions in the world today.
Just some of my thoughts, blessings
And if The Anointing will remain with you which you have received from him, you do not need anyone to teach you, but as The Anointing who is from God is teaching you about everything, and is true.