Pastor and his bathroom

Archives for 2012
chewbaccabug

Pastor and his bathroom

Post by chewbaccabug »

Dreamed I was at my Pastor's house (Dan and Rachel). Dream was in color. Dan let me in before he left for work. It wasnt the house that they currently live in but it was their house. I knew I was there to do something but wasnt sure. Dan left and I walked down a long hallway from the kitchen - pictures were hanging on the walls. I got to their bathroom - it was a long bathroom - sinks on the left - two seperate mirrors with medicine cabinets built into both - I opened one and there was nothing but pills in it - it confused me as I know they are healthy people - so I opened the other one and there were more pills. Past the sinks was the toilet and then on the right there was a stand alone tub but it was built in with a ledge behind it as an area to place things on - the one on the left of the tub was deeper than the one on the right. It looked strange to me so I leaned behind the tub to see the design and make sense of why it was built that way and when I looked back there was black powdery stuff  everywhere and there was lots of standing water - I grabbed a towel to start soaking the water up and when I turned around I noticed the sink and in the sink was all kinds of Rachel's make-up, perfume, and hair things everywhere - just a huge mess. I grabbed the towel and started soaking the water up - totally confused on why everything was a mess as these weren't messy people either.

Any thoughts??
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi chewbaccabug:
I will go out on a lime here and say not everyone or everything seems a s it it. everyone had dirt in there lives.
Quote " I noticed the sink and in the sink was all kinds of Rachel's make-up, perfume, and hair things everywhere - just a huge mess."

Blessings

I will pray on this as well.
And if The Anointing will remain with you which you have received from him, you do not need anyone to teach you, but as The Anointing who is from God is teaching you about everything, and is true.