My cousin dying with Gout/Being Chased by a Drunk Man

Archives for 2013
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

My cousin dying with Gout/Being Chased by a Drunk Man

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My cousin Kevin was at an apartment with us and he was so sick that he was in bed, he saw a doctor friend we knew and he said that he needed to be in the hospital and to be away from everyone too cause it was like it was contagious. Hubs and I go to church (IRL: Kevin works there as the operations manager) We talk to some friends and tell them about Kevin and ask them to be in prayer for him because he is not doing well, I was down and close to tears because we could lose him. Somehow he gets to church and we are looking for him and cannot find him, we are worried about how he is doing. Also, we wanted to take him to the hospital or back to the apartment because at his house he would be sleeping in a barn for some reason and it was cold. We still couldn't find him and I end up going back to the apartment by myself and hubs was going home or somewhere else. It is night time, when I go inside someone is sleeping in the bed but it wasn't Kevin, it was Jerry who is a drunk from the past. He wakes up and tries to get me to lay with him on the couch, he is drunk. Then I get up and run outside, trying to call my husband on the phone. Jerry is running after me and is about to throw up and I am running as fast as I can and he is behind me, I'm hoping he will stop and throw up and I can go back inside and lock the door. As he is still chasing me I wake up.....any insights!!!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12