not possible, but it happened, whales swiming on land

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

not possible, but it happened, whales swiming on land

Post by thesharpeningstone »

There were several parts to this dream.

1st I was outside and saw a charcoal bbq had been lit. My dad had started it. I noticed he had put the coals in a tubberware container. I marvelled that the container wasn't melting.

2nd. A stranger, visitior?, came out of the house. I asked him if he wanted to take a walk along the beach. He said he was waiting for his ride to come, and did not have time.

3rd I walked over to the storage shed. Dad was there. He was working on some washers and dryers. Normally, there was firewood stored there. The stranger was also there, one washers was his and he was taking it with him when he left. Dad was a little upset that I had not moved the washers to the wall. I left the shed, thinking that I did not know anything about the washers or where he would have wanted them moved.

4th I began walking back to the house. I had to jump out of the way, because a pod of whales was swiming in the garden. They would breach and disappear beneath the ground as if they were swimming in water. I ran inside and grabed my camera. I began taking pictures, but now all I could see were shadows of whales.

end of dream.

I know the whales are a SHADOW of something, but what.
stranger = ?
washers = repentance, cleansing
coals, nonmelting fire = Holy Spirie fire

Any ideas would help.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

1st I was outside and saw a charcoal bbq had been lit. My dad had started it. I noticed he had put the coals in a tubberware container. I marvelled that the container wasn't melting.
Isaiah 6:6, Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal he had taken from the altar with a pair of tongs.
The coal or ember may denote purification and cleansing.

2nd. A stranger, visitior?, came out of the house. I asked him if he wanted to take a walk along the beach. He said he was waiting for his ride to come, and did not have time.
Matthew 4:18, “One day as Jesus was walking along the shore of the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers--Simon, also called Peter, and Andrew--throwing a net into the water, for they fished for a living.”
Your asking the stranger did he wanted to go for a walk on the beach may reflect you gathering disciples for Christ.

3rd I walked over to the storage shed. Dad was there. He was working on some washers and dryers. Normally, there was firewood stored there. The stranger was also there, one washers was his and he was taking it with him when he left. Dad was a little upset that I had not moved the washers to the wall. I left the shed, thinking that I did not know anything about the washers or where he would have wanted them moved.
The stranger is someone who took the first step in coming to Christ; however, it appears they are not fully devoted and not in fellowship with the Lord. Your dad being a little upset may reflect the Lord being a little upset that you did not show this stranger into the “Holy Place”, going deeper in the things of God. You leaving of the shed may reflect your frustration or you may feel that you are not able to complete the task.

4th I began walking back to the house. I had to jump out of the way, because a pod of whales was swiming in the garden. They would breach and disappear beneath the ground as if they were swimming in water. I ran inside and grabed my camera. I began taking pictures, but now all I could see were shadows of whales.
Isaiah 27:1, “In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword-- his fierce, great and powerful sword-- Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.”
NOTE: according to Bible commentary, a whale can denote leviathan
The whales may reflect the Leviathan spirit. This spirit is associated with pride, grief, bitterness, the inability to focus on the Word or other spiritual goals. The shadows of the whales denotes that this will be a former thing because He is handling it behind the scenes. As usual toss if not helpful.