fighting werewolfs and vampires with axes

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

fighting werewolfs and vampires with axes

Post by thesharpeningstone »

I never dreamed anything like this before.

In the dream I was in a village. I was warned to sleep indoors because vampires and werewolves may attack at night. That night creatures came into the village and clawed at the walls of the cabin where I was staying. I heard people screaming. The cabin was poorly built and I saw some claws break thru gaps in the walls. I cut the claws with an axe. The creature ran away.

Next morning I asked an elderly lady where the creatures came from. She took me along a path up a hill. She said it is always dark there. The wooded path was very thick, but to her surprise it began to open up as we walked. She refused to go any father but I continued.

I entered a clearing and another village. The vampires and werewolves lived there. As soon as I entered the area the sky began to clear. The creatures started to run away. I saw some axes on the ground. I picked them up and threw them at the creatures.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

TSS, I believe you are applying the word against a couple of devouring spirits. I found this on their operation: "The operations of devouring spirits manifest as abject poverty, inability to remain financially afloat and perpetual indebtedness. Anyone under the control of this spirit would always suffer from financial failure, bad timing, constant duping, inability to save money and leaking pockets. Regular trend of destruction of properties also follows one under the attack of this spirit (Shimmy Kotu Minsistries)." Perhaps you have seen these spirits wrecking havoc on others. As usual toss out if not helpful!
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

Hello Newbie, do you have the name of an article on devouring spirits? I looked up Shimmy Kotu Minsistries, but did not see anything there.

My thoughts were the dream has something to do with attacks on the blood and the flesh of Jesus.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »