three dreams within one dream. Help needed

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

three dreams within one dream. Help needed

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In the dream I was lying in bed unable to sleep. I got up and went for a walk. I stopped at a coffee shop and met a man that I knew. He was writing something in a notebook. I did not recognize the writing. He said he was writing out his dream and trying to understand it. He told me his dream and I explained it to him. He had dreamed about replacing doors. I told him a new job was coming his way, but it was with the same company. I told him the doorway did not change just the door. He was happy.

Then I realized I was still in bed unable to sleep. I began to ponder the events thinking it must have been a dream. Then I found myself standing in a place where people get ear rings. I sat down remembering that I had dreamed about getting ear rings. I decided to get them, but was worried about if it would hurt and how much it would cost. The man instructed me that I would need to get the smallest size since I have never had them before. We had to go to another shop to get them. We drove about ten minutes to his other shop. There were several people working out. It was a gym. I sat down thinking I need to join a gym. A few minutes later I had ear rings. It did not hurt.

Then I realized I was still in bed unable to sleep. I touched my ears to see if it had been real. I did not feel anything. I felt relief, I am a guy and wearing ear rings is something I would not do. I got up and noticed wax had fallen out of my ears. A lot of wax. Two strands about 3 foot long. To my surprise there were tiny ear rings stuck in the wax.
I also saw a camera that I had sleep on. I was partly flattened. But I squeezed the side and it popped back to regular size.

I decided to get a shower. I put a robe on and went to the showers. I am in a college dorm, not my home. Several people were waiting at the showers including women. I asked why they were at the men's showers. They said their showers were being repaired and were waiting for the men to finish.

Then I woke up for real.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: three dreams within one dream. Help needed

Post by bjcollin »

For dreams within dreams... interpret inner to outer as a general rule. So for this dream I think it means that as you step up and start to interpret more dreams as lead by the Holy Spirit, don't change where your doing it just change the how your doing it, and from that the Lord will open up your ears more to hear from Him and that will lead you into a time of preparation for the next thing that the Lord has for you to do for Him ministry-wise. Also notice in the first dream that it is a verbal thing and deals with speaking, I personally have noticed a huge difference between when I interpret dreams here on the board and when I interpret dreams verbally at church during ministry times, I will leave that discussion for another time though, but here just to suffice it to say there is a difference and we need to be prepared both ways to allow the Holy Spirit to speak. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
BJC

thesharpeningstone wrote:In the dream I was lying in bed unable to sleep. I got up and went for a walk. I stopped at a coffee shop and met a man that I knew. He was writing something in a notebook. I did not recognize the writing. He said he was writing out his dream and trying to understand it. He told me his dream and I explained it to him. He had dreamed about replacing doors. I told him a new job was coming his way, but it was with the same company. I told him the doorway did not change just the door. He was happy.

Then I realized I was still in bed unable to sleep. I began to ponder the events thinking it must have been a dream. Then I found myself standing in a place where people get ear rings. I sat down remembering that I had dreamed about getting ear rings. I decided to get them, but was worried about if it would hurt and how much it would cost. The man instructed me that I would need to get the smallest size since I have never had them before. We had to go to another shop to get them. We drove about ten minutes to his other shop. There were several people working out. It was a gym. I sat down thinking I need to join a gym. A few minutes later I had ear rings. It did not hurt.

Then I realized I was still in bed unable to sleep. I touched my ears to see if it had been real. I did not feel anything. I felt relief, I am a guy and wearing ear rings is something I would not do. I got up and noticed wax had fallen out of my ears. A lot of wax. Two strands about 3 foot long. To my surprise there were tiny ear rings stuck in the wax.
I also saw a camera that I had sleep on. I was partly flattened. But I squeezed the side and it popped back to regular size.

I decided to get a shower. I put a robe on and went to the showers. I am in a college dorm, not my home. Several people were waiting at the showers including women. I asked why they were at the men's showers. They said their showers were being repaired and were waiting for the men to finish.

Then I woke up for real.
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

The ear piercing may relate to exodus 21:6. Or becoming a bond servant of Christ. I think the New test referred to the act here but I can not find the reference.