post apocolyptic, tongues and interpretion, rushing wind

Archives for 2013
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

post apocolyptic, tongues and interpretion, rushing wind

Post by thewritingmommy »

Dream was set in a seemingly post-apocalyptic land that was barren. The prominent factors in the dream are all that I remember; I was a part of a group or community, we lived on a school bus I think, I know we were on one part of the time anyway. Food was scarce. We were either in hiding or on the run from an enemy who was responsible for the devastation of our surroundings and this enemy was the reason we were hungry as well. We attended some sort of corporate church service because there were several times in the dream that one person would speak in tongues and another would interpret. The person who was speaking was always different but the interpretations always came from the same person though I never saw their face. We spent a lot of time outside in a sort of “camp” scenario and there was often a “mighty rushing wind” that would rush through and then we would just continue on. The dream was like a movie in that it seemed to have a story line and it feels as if I was awakened mid-dream and there is more to come. At church this morning different people used phrases that are not common to them that were a part of my dream as well; specifically speaking in tongues, interpretation and mighty rushing wind.
TheWritingMommy
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This is my take on dreams like yours. Since we're in the End-Times, when we have these type of dreams, it's because we're in the season. Hope this helps, SpecialK
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

There are many symbols that point to a spiritual setting/issue and immediately reveals that it is not a carnal dream.

Bus=moves students and points to a group of people moving in the Spirit together and are in learning, hungry, searching, and defense mode (church/bible study group/church board/ministry).

Words like "scarce", "barren", hiding, and hungry points to the most basic needs not being met, and the dream attributes it to the enemies activities.

The final part of the dream may be pointing to what the church/group needs, and I believe is the focus or answer to the problem/needs.