What is hair about in a dream?

Archives for 2013
Hannah
Platinum Member

What is hair about in a dream?

Post by Hannah »

In my dream I at first I was blow drying my long dark hair but when I looked down my hair was wrapped around the blow dryer and broken off . I felt shocked when I saw this beautiful hair wrapped in the blow dryer. I looked in the mirror and was again shocked and confused to see my hair was much shorter, a lighter color and pulled back in a pony tail.

The dream has stayed with me, I feel there a message here but I don't know what it means.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Thanks and God Bless!!

Hanna
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

To look in the mirror in a dream usually points to self examination. Have you gotten "caught up" in something in real life (or even in your thought life) that has you feeling the opposite of how you usually see yourself? (dark to blonde and long to short=opposite/extremes) Just as an example; you are normally a very patient person, and now find that because of an issue or new belief, you have been very impatient. The opposite of how you normally see yourself.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: What is hair about in a dream?

Post by Laura3D »

Hannah wrote:In my dream I at first I was blow drying my long dark hair but when I looked down my hair was wrapped around the blow dryer and broken off . I felt shocked when I saw this beautiful hair wrapped in the blow dryer. I looked in the mirror and was again shocked and confused to see my hair was much shorter, a lighter color and pulled back in a pony tail.
Hello Hannah
I view the dream as a positive indication that the Lord is going to sever some dark things from your mind/covering and when this is accomplished you will have gained a more redeemed mindset (blonder hair) which will show off more of your inner beauty (hair held off neck)

This is good! bless you
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: What is hair about in a dream?

Post by Laura3D »

Laura3D wrote:
Hannah wrote:In my dream I at first I was blow drying my long dark hair but when I looked down my hair was wrapped around the blow dryer and broken off . I felt shocked when I saw this beautiful hair wrapped in the blow dryer. I looked in the mirror and was again shocked and confused to see my hair was much shorter, a lighter color and pulled back in a pony tail.
Hello Hannah
I view the dream as a positive indication that the Lord is going to sever some dark things from your mind/covering and when this is accomplished you will have gained a more redeemed mindset (blonder hair) which will show off more of your inner beauty (hair held off neck)

This is good! bless you
oh... forgot to mention the mirror..
The mirror speaks of a 'reflection of self'
blessings!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you both - I appreciate your thoughts. Blessings!

Hannah