bizarre storm

Archives for 2013
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

bizarre storm

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

had a dream of a bizarre a rare atmospheric disturbance coming through the area of where e i live. It in the dream had a hard to spell name but i think in the middle it had "nado" in it. In the dream it had a twisting center and was like a waster spout( in real life tornadoes are from a twisting cyclone on its side in the sky in a thunder storm and when it goes downward its called a tornado),, in the dream it was 'passing through" but did not touch down.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I believe that God is warning you of possible danger (thunder).
Because you spotted a tornado and were not harmed--God will protect you in the midst of any/all calamity.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

A couple of questions:

How are you feeling at the time of the storm coming?

Are you saying it was a water spout? was it over water?

I find the play on the word...Middle of storm name "nado" and "Tornado"

In the dream...the storm passed through...but did not touch down. Remember that with any storm coming through your life.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

it was in my dream associated with a water spout but was in the air. In reality twisters are mesa cyclones.. its a twisting of the air on its side in a thunderstorm. It turns into a tornado as we know it when it turns down and touches the ground. In this dream it was d a weather storm of its own.... but it passed through,,,.