weeping and tears turned to snow

Archived Dreams from 2014
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

weeping and tears turned to snow

Post by thesharpeningstone »

I was at church, but it was like outside. There was snow everywhere. I was at the front of the church lying on my face weeping. Many others were also weeping. I noticed my tears turned to snow when they hit the floor.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Sad but beautiful at the same time....

Snow can represent 'frozen emotions' ...were you interceeding for the church to open up her heart to the world? Do you have a sense that the church is emotionally cold...?

Just a thought...

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

The church I attend is hot, not cold.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Good to hear!
Weeping can signify intercession and compassion and also repentance. Snow can also represent forgiveness (as per the verse below)
Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool."

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3