urgent question

Archived Dreams from 2014
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

urgent question

Post by thewritingmommy »

my niece is in the hospital with a brain tumor of unknown etiology in real life. severe headaches, no answers for two weeks now. I dreamed last night a strange dream but at the end she was in labor, pretty calm about it and didn't seem to have a pregnant belly but she was in labor and needed to get to a hospital. I'm wondering if this is telling me anything I need to pass along for encouragement, help, whatever. thanks for any insight you might have.

end note:
the rest of the dream was about fashion for some reason?
TheWritingMommy
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

So sorry to hear your niece went through that. Is she okay now; did they operate?

Pregnancy -- birthing something that is purely theirs. We own our children and have passion for their growth -- so projects and ministries and career ideas are our babies.

I would definitely tell her about your dream, because she is probably discouraged about her future. The dream provides hope, and likely shows how she had an interest in fashion, and God knew that and wanted her to know that He hasn't forgotten her dreams.

It might help her fight the disease, and find something to work toward while she's recovering.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Since this was months ago, your family should know something by now. How is she.....better?... (I hope and pray.)