White Bouquet

Archived Dreams from 2014
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

White Bouquet

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

At the backdoor of my apartment (I IRL live on the 2nd floor) was a bouquet of white flowers with a card attached with my name on it. I picked upt the bouquet and looked at the attached card, it said my first name but did not give the name of whom sent them to me. Also on the back landing of the apartment complex, was two flower pots, both with white flowers in full bloom. One pot on each side of the apartment door next to mine. So one potted plant was next to my door. Also, in the dream for some reason my roomie IRL was in Detroit.

IRL my mail regularly gets delivered to my back door as I have a problem going out to the mailbox out front.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

The flowers I believe symbolize prosperity and or flourishing. To flourish...
Pearls

Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Pearls.. Valentines day is coming. I can give u a idea but it may be totally wrong.
White means purity to me.. A Flower is a romantic gesture. It may be on some level The Lord is showing his love for you and that you are on his heart? I do believe The lord can have romantic love for his Eves,. NOT SEXUAL... thats not what i mean. Romantic...can be to me is to a emotional love that is intense that is exhibited by gestures of wooing. It also could mean in the flower pots something is growing. ,,thriving... :D
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings Jewels, so glad to see you on here. Yeah, I love valentine's day to be sure, but with no boyfriend and or hubby, the only one who could send me valentine's flowers would of course be the Lord. I felt the bouquet came from Him. And of course, He knows how I love my two indoor potted plants of an aloe vera plant that I call, "Aloe" and of the Calli plant. The plants in the dream were not them of course.
Pearls