Giving birth to a baby

Archived Dreams from 2014
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Giving birth to a baby

Post by iluvyahweh »

In the dream I dreamed I was pregnant with a baby in my belly. My belly was huge, and it was time to give birth. This went on for what seemed like several hours in the dream (possibly literally.)

I began to wonder how on earth I was going to give birth to the baby. I thought to myself: how on earth can I be pregnant with a baby, I'm a man. I then thought, how on earth is it going to come out of me, the back or the front? (Honestly, this was a crazy dream...)

Next, (somehow), I had had a C-section, and then baby had been born. I was to name the baby Emma. At one point, the baby was so small, it could fit in my right pocket. I was walking around with a baby in my trouser pocket.

Next, I was in my mother's old kitchen, and I put the baby in a white bowl, and then took it out again. I remember my foster sister, Stephanie, being there too, and looking out into the back garden. Dream End. (I woke up and literally thought I had a baby.)
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

not an interpretation...what I sensed when I read this was:

My thought was You are birthing something that perhaps you have longed for but never thought would come and didn't know how it could come. Could even be something that has taken a long time and you have begun to think it will never be. I saw the C-Section as a means to birth the baby in a protected and quick fashion. From what I could find, Emma means whole, complete. Not sure about the rest, but usually a garden in my dreams represents growth or increase.

Again not an interpretation, so toss if it doesn't fit.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It is not from me, but John Paul Jackson said he had a dream where he was pregnant and had a c-section. Th Lord later revealed to him that he was going to "birth" a school to help other people with visions and dreams...A "see" section. :)

I think the thing you birthed may seem small to you, but don't inderestimate the day of small things. Be faithful on the small things.

God bless you.
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi ditte3

Yeah, I've listened to JPJ talk about that, and I was even thinking that very same thing in the dream. He talked about birthing a company of prophets and seers, a 'see section' as you say.

(I've listened to all of JPJ's stuff hundreds of times tbh - and consider him a spiritual father in some respects.)

I thought it could mean what you say below; but tbh, I think it may mean something different as the JPJ explanation seemed too obvious. Not sure.

I agree on the smallness aspect tho - and Father has told me often-times not to despise the day of small beginnings. You're defo right on that front.

Blessings & thanks very much for your help,
ILY
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Iluvyahweh

I had a few thoughts but they do seem a bit wacky anyhow here they are.

C section could mean cross section which is like a group of people in which all types of whatever is represented.

And Emma also means universal as well as complete and whole.

And the whole picture of your Mum's old kitchen, a sister and a baby in a bowl reminds me of Moses. He was put in and taken out.

So maybe the thing about to be birthed will reach many different groups and even be universal or for the whole Church/ Body of Christ.

And when you read Isaiah 61 it is about setting the Captives free, what we are called to do.

Also for what it's worth a lady at Church on Sunday had had a dream about a C section birth and the leader had looked up C section, I'm sure from a reliable source, and saw that it meant supernatural birth as opposed to natural birth.

The other thing is that today it is the pocket sized things that have universal impact as far as communication goes, like smart phones etc.

You know even Ezekiel with his scroll that he ate and then the assignments that followed, loads of examples in Scripture where small things become catalysts of multiplication and Kingdom stuff.

Loaves and fishes
Widow's mite
mustard seed
Baby Moses
Baby Samuel
handful of flour
drop of oil in a jug

Just thoughts.

rarara
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Some great insights shared so far...a couple more observations to offer:

You are very heavily 'pregnant' yet the baby very small...small enough to carry in your pocket. This could speak of a heavy burden you have carried (in the spirit or it could be also in the flesh). Smallness can symbolise 'small and perfectly formed', or alternatively prematurity, inadequate growth and extreme vulnerability.

The kitchen scene may speak of this burden which needs expert help to be delivered being a matter of the heart for example an area of inner healing possibly?

The name Emma...does this name hold particular signficance to you? It can mean whole as in strong and well...wholeness...which could be significant.

IN summary...my insight would be that this may be of a healing nature...moving into greater wholeness...don't be ashamed of your vulnerability but embrace and care for it so you may grow strong in the Lord your healer and expert helper in times of need.

A beautiful dream full of hope and encouragement.

Obviously ditch what does not resonate in the spirit. I hope something there helps.

shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

@rarara
@Charlie

Thanks very much for this great insight. Lots to think about here.

Blessings
ILY