A abandoned Church and my way to freedom

Archived Dreams from 2014
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

A abandoned Church and my way to freedom

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I had a dream that had parts i cant recall very well. But there is one part.... I walked into a building ina town that looked like a old church. I had the feeling i was thinking of living there. I got in and rooms seemed bare,... it had the feeling of being old like perhaps a catholic church. It dint seem decorated though. As i walked through it seemed not appropriate for a place to live. It had a feel of being abandoned or not in use though i think there have been somebody about. As i wanted to get out i felt trapped. Rooms turned into little apartments and even shops. I finally found a door that showed the way out. but bars were at foot level as if to stop me. I saw beings near by. I lifted my hands up too praise God .. the beings seem to-copy me as if to mock. I praised God. I looked down and the bars were gone. I stepped forth into freedom,. The dream continued as i walked the streets. It seemed a new like place and i watched what seemed a parade( cat recall right) there was more but it faded.