Moving to a New Home

Archives for 2008
LJS123

Moving to a New Home

Post by LJS123 »

I have had the same type of dream 4 times now. All of them have been within a year.

In the first dream, my husband and I were looking at a big apartment that we were going to move into. I looked at one room and I said, "that's where my 2 little girls will be". Then I looked into another room and said, "that's where my little boy will be". Then we walked into a kitchen and it was huge. It was all stainless steel with a very big dishwasher and a big washing machine and a big dryer. In the dream it reminded me of a school cafeteria kitchen.

My second dream was that my husband and I bought a big beautiful house. It was mostly glass and there was alot of greenery and a small pond outside the house. In the dream, a man was trying to get into the house and I went out to look for him to stop him.

My third dream was that my husband and I bought a beautiful house with a very big back yard, a beautiful pool and there were 2 very big barbeque grills. In the dream we were preparing and cooking on the grill for an event of some kind. I had my friend and her husband helping us get ready.

Last night was my 4th dream. I dreamed that we moved into a beautiful house. It wasn't furnished yet and I was showing my sister in law and her husband the bedrooms and the bathrooms. As I was showing them one of the bathrooms I noticed that the windows were big and that one of the windows was missing. There was just a screen. At that point I was very scared that someone would get in.

I'm feeling that God is trying to tell me something about His plan for me and my husband.

Any thoughts or feelings?
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Just a quick question was the window supposed to be there and was missing or was the opening there but free access in?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
LJS123

Post by LJS123 »

The window was supposed to be there; it was missing.
LJS123

Reposting

Post by LJS123 »

This is a reposting of "Moving to a New Home
galena
Silver Member

Post by galena »

I don't know if this could help... Every thing seems to be good, positive and fruitful..bountiful even, but it seems you are sensing a vulnerability and since it is in the bathroom where the threatening entry seems noticable to you, which is where you (according to the dream dictionary) go for repentance, confession or cleansing, etc.

Another thing I noticed was the house mostly of glass. Were you feeling insecure because glass is fragile, or were you insecure because there was no where to hide, no covering within the transparency of this glass house? Because you thought a man was trying to get in, I am thinking you feel vulnerable to an intruder, not exposure. How were you going to stop the man?

Since this is your fourth dream consider the meaning from the dictionary for the number Four: World; earth; creation; creative work; four winds; four seasons; four corners of the earth; rule and reign over the earth; global implications such as east, west, north, south; territorial specific realm implications.

Notice two of your dreams have a threat, and two do not. The threat alternates with the non-threat if you have given these in order.

Your home is not yet furnished would indicate a feeling you are not fully equipt and still waiting to be suplied. This you mentioned in the dream where you felt threatened and could be one factor for feeling insecure.

I know this isn't complete, but I hope some of my observations help with a deeper interpretation.

GBU
gal~
LJS123

Galena - Thank you

Post by LJS123 »

galena,
Thank you! I'm feeling that you're right in some areas. As far as the man outside the glass house; I was being protective of my home. I went out to stop him.

The dreams were in order.

Also, about a year ago, a Pastor who visited our church prophesied to my husband. He told him that he sees multiplication in his life.

Maybe this is the Lord revealing a little more to me.

I'll be praying on this.

God Bless You,
LJS123