Doves/Lamps/Doves Eye

Archived Dreams from 2018
jewel777
Bronze Member

Doves/Lamps/Doves Eye

Post by jewel777 »

In this dream I was in my sister's house and it was really big and there with a lot of sweets in the cupboards and that she kept wanting me to eat the sweets and I'm like I can't have any more of these because they're not good for me I'll get really fat. And I told her let's go for a walk to burn it off. And as we walked out the door suddenly my mom was with us and my other sister so the 4 of us began to walk down the street and then I seen this woman on the side of the road and she was selling these four tables and these tables look like she had made them herself and she looked very poor so I said let's stop and help her maybe buy one of her table so she can have some money.

I noticed this one table immediately it was like a table with a chair attached to it and as my sisters were looking at the other tables my attention was drawn to this 1 and I was so excited because as I was looking at the table these doves suddenly appeared carved into the oak of the chair and the legs on the chair and the legs on the table/desk. I immediately asked the lady how much is this table I want it and she said $12 I remember thinking in the dream wow that's the number of government. I gave her the $12 and I continued to be fascinated with this chair and the top desk part so I picked up the desk and looked inside. As I opened the desk and looked inside I seen this huge clock like gears like you would see in the middle of a 'clock the gears on the right were turning one way and the gears is on the left are turning another way and it was huge and I was inside of like a portal and I seen all these shelves with lamps on them and these lamps had doves faces that were pictured on them with a flame inside like a lantern reflecting different doves....The clock like gears were moving consistently it was like I was looking down into centuries of time with all these doves... And as I kept looking down and the gears were turning I kept going down into the center of this desk all the way deep until all the sudden I was looking inside of this huge doves eye and then I went right inside of his eye and I felt like I became the eye. Then I was looking out of the eye!! I suddenly woke up shaking and I actually felt different it was almost like it was an importation/impartation dream because my prayer life is different my worship is different I don't know I just feel like this was a very powerful important experience relating to my destiny that happened in my dream.... Any insight is appreciated....
Last edited by jewel777 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Doves/Lamps/Doves Eye

Post by bjcollin »

Jewel 777,

Thank you for being the first person to post on to the board after being reopened again! I should give you a prize or something. So what I’ll do is reply on your dream...

I loved your dream! What I see in the dream is that the doves and gears represent the workings of the holy spirit throughout time. The tables are handmade, meaning that we are God‘s workmanship, and they are the work of knowledge/wisdom who I think is represented by the old poor lady on the side of the road. 4 is the number of the world, so you are shown with four sisters/mom which is the church and four tables and the dream. The cost is discipleship, represented by the number 12. In a nutshell, I think the basic truth that you’re being shown is that the Holy Spirit is working within you.

This is something that we the church really need to tap into in these last days; To be able to have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit that is within each of us!

References: But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. - Romans 8:11
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge. - 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you. - 2 Timothy 1:14
jewel777
Bronze Member

Re: Doves/Lamps/Doves Eye

Post by jewel777 »

Thank you! Awesomeness!!!!