Visions of Lrg Tornado and 5 hands on a wall

Archives for 2008
Elijastask

Visions of Lrg Tornado and 5 hands on a wall

Post by Elijastask »

After praising the Lord and giving thanks, I was still and quiet. Shortly after just being still, the Lord gave me a vision of a tornado. I studied it carefully and noticed it had an unusually wide top and a very thick trunk. Brown in color.

I began to pray and ask the Lord to reveal to me what I was seing.
I heard a very pronounced PSALM 83.

As I read it and pondered it, praying thanks to the Lord, I was then given a vision of a wall with the images of 5 distinct hand prints upon it.

I would appreciate any input to these visions. Especially regarding the the 5 hands.

thank you

Elijastask
RebMel
Bronze Member

Post by RebMel »

Psalm 83, I noted, is a listing of Israels enemies, and a beseeching to God to come in her defense.

There are far more than five listed in the Psalm.

However, I'm thinking that the hands upon the wall are five of those enemies that are currently in alliance against Israel going up against the wall (of Jerusalem's Wailing Wall).

They wish to get their hands upon the wall. Prophetically speaking, we may see a time in the near future where they in fact do get their hands upon it. Of course, we all know what happens to those who go against Israel. If they occupy or possess, it would be very brief, possibly even only symbolically. Close enough to get their handprints on it but never possessing.

Working backwards here: in light of this, the tornado would appear to be brown as in desert sand. I think it would represent the forces going against Israel. Thick and strong and on the move.

I caution that I did not have an 'aha' moment with this -- and that unless this is confirming something within you, something along the lines of what you were already thinking and feeling, to disregard.

God Bless.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I just heard a prophetic voice last night speaking of the time that is to come where they do take part of isreal and the war that will be triggered when this happens...hmm..something to for sure interceed for..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

by Rebmel....
However, I'm thinking that the hands upon the wall are five of those enemies that are currently in alliance against Israel
Elijatask, These visions are very interesting. I also read Psalm 83.
I had the same thoughts as above concerning the hand prints.
Handprints representing identity as well.

Thankyou for sharing these visions.

Lady