Tied Up

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Tied Up

Post by LadyinChrist »

Last night in my dream I saw a woman. She was bound with tape on her mouth, and her body was all tied up. It was like she was taken hostage. :cry:

Lady
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

LadyinChrist,

Is this you or someone you know, that you might need to pray for?

Blessings
Erin
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Erin....I think it was me I saw.

:(
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Okay, so understanding dreams can either talk about the past, present or future, you have been in - or are in a situation - or coming into a situation where you feel you cannot move or speak.

Keep hearing the saying "My hands are tied". Which is often when you find yourself in a situation that you are helpless to do anything about. If it is past you can learn from it, if it is current you can pray for God to ask how you can move forward and if it is future for God to give you wisdom in how to handle it. Remember with God ALL things are possible, and when we fix our eyes on Him and not our circumstances, He will provide a way.

Praying

Blessings
Erin
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thankyou dreamsinger, Much has rang true.

This dream has really bothered me, but in real life I have been isolated, isolation forced by my husband. No car. I can't go to some meetings that I loved because he is there, churches, because he is there. Husband (cheater and addict) and son (addict), have tried to shut my mouth, not to reveal what they have done, I have spoken up that is why they are gone. Husband has been gone 1 1/2 yrs, many court appearances, but he is still very sneaky, dirty etc.. I just got an order of protection on my older son. I couldn't take another day. I just feel so alone sometimes. They are both gone now, and I am greiving the loss.

Court is on Sept 26 concerning visits of my little son w/ my husband (now ordered supervised visits), and my husband is trying to get joint custody, and unsupervised visits even though he hasn't remained sober.

Please pray concerning all of this
Thankyou
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Hi LadyinChrist,

I am so sorry that you have been through all this hardship and I will be praying for you. As a princess you deserve the best and your Papa has nothing but the best.

Father we pray for a fresh hope and vision for LadyinChrist's future, that she would feel your loving arms around her and know that You will never let her down, even though people might. Papa, that she would fall in love afresh with You and get so lost in You that nothing, no adverse circumstances could ever touch what You and she have together.

Speak to her as she sleeps at night Papa, and release dreams that will propel her into the wonderful destiny that You have planned for her.

Give her supernatural strength and courage to be able to trust You and other people again and give her the ability to move forward. Please give her divine appointments with strong men and women in God that she can get to know and they would be there for her to give her support when she needs it. And give her such an expectancy for a good future, let her know that she is very precious to You and to her friends here on Tehillah who will be praying for her.

Big Hugs & Blessings
Erin