Dream of the earth shaking

Archives for 2008
tijuana
Gold Member

Dream of the earth shaking

Post by tijuana »

I was dreaming in the dream of the earth shaking mightily, It was almost as if it was happening for real. Furniture was flying all over the place, injuring folks. I was holding twins, they were drawn to me they felt safe in my arms. Then I woke up in the dream to a knock on the door, and there was a man saying not to go outside at 667 because there was going to be an earthquake. I was excited, and told the man I was just dreaming this was happening, and it started up again. The twins came after me again, and I tried to protect them and myself. I was praying out loud for God to stop this shaking, and for him to have mercy on us. People were mocking him, saying that my praying wasn't gonna do any good, making jokes about me believing in the Lord, and the Lord himself. I just kept praying for them and tried to tell them about His love, and about hell. The shaking would stop for a few moments and start back up, and every time it would stop, I would put the twins somewhere I thought they were safe, and go and try to help others, somehow the twins would find me. As I proceeded to help others, I was stepping on a let out couch and the shaking started up again and I got folded in the let out couch. Once I got out of the couch I noticed I was bleeding on both legs from minor cuts from the incident. Somehow I made it back to the babies, and we went to another area of the building. There was a priest (who looked like Benny Hinn), and he started praying, I was excited to have someone to pray with me. I put the twins on a mattress to sleep with two other babies, and wanted to wash the blood off my legs, but I had to pay 2 dollars for water( I guess 1 for each leg). I asked my dead grandma for 2 dollars, and she gave the priest( 10, 2 5's, and a 2 dollar bill) who then appeared to be a black man with an afro who approached me from behind and said do I want to be a born again Christian, and I told him that I was and getting my degree in ministry and that my calling was to Pastor, and he gave me me the 10 and 1 five and the 2 dollar bill, and walked away, then turned around and gave me the other five. The shaking started again, and then I asked my grandma if she had insurance, she said no, and I said I did.Then I went outside, It was chaos, during all this shaking people were partying,drinking,fighting/killing. Then I woke up. I got 2 revelations from this dream.1. That God was telling us to stay with Him, and don't sacrafice our walk with him for no one, or nothing, and regardless of all the chaos that is going on in this world, He would supply all of our needs.2. We will be faced with adversity for following him. (I am good with that) I knew this was a message from God, because I jumped up at the beginning of dream, because it seemed so real. I didn't want to go back to sleep, so I stayed awake for a little while, and when i went back to sleep, the dream started right where it left off.
RevK
Diamond Member

re:

Post by RevK »

I got 2 revelations from this dream.1. That God was telling us to stay with Him, and don't sacrifice our walk with him for no one, or nothing, and regardless of all the chaos that is going on in this world, He would supply all of our needs.
Lu 21:26 - Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please read this passage of scripture carefully.

2 Thessalonians 2:1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. 16Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Php 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

2. We will be faced with adversity for following him.
Revelation 2:8-11 - 8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 12:12-17 - 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
(This simply states the Heaven is rejoicing because time is running out on the devil. And Heaven is awaiting the Saints of God arrival. HOMECOMING!

Mt 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
2Pe 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
1Thess. 5:18-In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

May God comfort your heart! :D