A long car ride before the evening begins

Archives for 2009
leila78
Diamond Member

A long car ride before the evening begins

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would be grateful for you thoughts/ideas on this dream.

I was in my mum’s room and she was getting ready to go out with my dad. She wanted to know whether a simple gold chain or a red chain with a 3 inch bright red teardrop shaped pendant would go with her red dress. We chose the latter.

My parents finished getting ready and got in the car. I got in the car also to help my mum with some finishing touches in getting ready. My dad started to back out of the driveway - I called him 3 times to stop because I wasn't going with them and wasn't dressed! - he either couldn't hear me or was ignoring me. By the time he stopped some way up the road we were out side a Church were there was a wedding reception and every one was dancing and there was a lady singing.

My dad told me to walk home as he was too far up the road to turn around. My mum persuaded him to drop me back home. As we pulled away from the curb I saw the bride & groom dancing and just caught a glimpse of the singers on the stage.

Instead of turning round my dad took a really long route, we even walked through the back of a side hallway in a shopping area to cut through to the other side of a long road. The car was in the car park outside. We got into the car (don't know how it got there) and continued to drive home. (I noted we had gone so far from home because of a postcode I saw on a sign of a road).

In another scene there is bright light streaming through large windows, I'm in a very large library or book shop. It has the feel of a bookshop/coffee place and there are two mezzanine levels where alot of people are sitting on small round tables which extend to the top of a very high ceiling above the bookshelves. In front of me are two sisters, in seperate pushchairs, the mother is talking to the father but they are facing me - ones a toddler, the other about 6-12 months. Twice, I look at the toddler she gives the most beautiful smile, I look at the baby, she stares at me and leans over to me to look closer or touch me she then vomits a bit (this is a solid tubular shape) and quickly sucks it back up.

Blessings,

L.