Teeth Pulled

Archives for 2010
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Teeth Pulled

Post by zadokpriest »

I had a dream that a dentist was wanted to pull 4 of my teeth. I told him vehemently that NONE of my teeth will be pulled, fall out, etc. I that I will have to just pray.

End of Dream.

???

Zadok
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

THe only thing coming to mind is that teeth are for chewing....

Dont know, will pray for His wisdom and revelation here.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
dreamerofdreams
Silver Member

Post by dreamerofdreams »

which teeth did the dentist wanted to pull? in most teeth-dreams it's an important factor...
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Hi. For your prayerful considerationa and to add to the offering. I think it is best to go with what you feel at heart until the Lord shows you differently. Scriptures speaks of things along these lines.

Doesn't mean we should close ourselves off to others input and not seek the Lord on it (which I see you mentioned you would have to pray about it) but I see danger in just blindly following.

Appears someone in their role is looking to remove some things you have attained personally for probably use of chewing / discerning / etc, spiritual food.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Joann I believe what you have shared is God. In the dream it was no specific teeth. Just four teeth - two on my left and two on my right. There is much going on in me and my son's life and to be honest I am tired - very, very tired and I am loosing hope. My church, my son the frustration on having to go looking for another church and can't seem to find God in any of the churches - literally. I feel like I'm slipping away from God, my heart aches, my spirit is heart and I don't sense God's presence or His anointing. It is hard for me to pray or even read the bible, let alone trying to press into His presence. So yes what you have shared is God. Thank you for sharing.

Zadok
pilgrim88

pulled teeth

Post by pilgrim88 »

Hi. The dream may be a warning of impending or possible loss. Some of my study of Christian dream interpretation indicated that the loss of a tooth could signify a loss of something dear or relied upon, like a relationship.

I had a dream that one of my back teeth broke, when I was eating. Shortly afterward, one of my back teeth actually did break, and I lost 1/2 of it. I think that was confirmation of my dream, that the loss was unavoidable.j

Within a year and 1/2 of the dream (and less than a month ago) I divorced my husband who I love dearly but came to clearly understand he was not pleased to dwell with me (when I had believed otherwise).

I believe the loss of part of the tooth, as opposed to the whole tooth, was a sign for me that either (1) though I've lost him as a husband I will not lose him as a brother in Christ or (2) we will reconcile when he comes to know the Lord.

Your dream could be both a warning (the dentist) and a prescription (taking authority and saying "no") from the Lord.

I am thankful for the grace of God in our lives.

The Garment of Praise is God's prescription for the spirit of heaviness, because God inhabits the praises of His people, and in His presence is fullness of joy.

You can also "build yourself up in your most holy faith, praying in the Spirit".

3rd John 2