Thieves working together against me

Archives for 2007
MeekandProsperous

Thieves working together against me

Post by MeekandProsperous »

I was talking to a man who had asked if he could talk to me about something. I had my purse, which was a big purse hanging from my shoulder. As I talked to this man another man was going through my purse and he took my debit card out of my wallet. I discerned that this had happened somehow but didn't feel it take place as I was talking to this other guy.

I saw the second guy very casually walk away from near us. I instantly knew that this first guy was a distraction so that the other guy could accomplish their thievery. I followed this second guy into like a meat market. There was those huge glass cases that you see in meat markets with all the meat there. There were workers moving around this counter. I felt like this place was some sort of deli and they served sandwiches there. I asked for this guy and told his boss which was a lady that he'd stolen my debit card and that I had come to take it back.

She went in the back and brought him out. I told him that I knew he and this other guy had worked together and had took from me. He denied it. The other guy worked there too, but my card was not in his possession. I called 911 because he stood there in denial. After I hung up the phone I walked right up to him found my card on him and took it away. When I did this I gave both guys a look and walked out of the meat market/deli.

As I approached the door to leave I woke up.

M&P
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

John10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

To me this dream shows the enemy attacking your identity in Christ, your finances, and in other areas of your life where you let him.

911 Calling on God in prayer.

Just some thoughts.

in Christ,
MeekandProsperous

Thanks bjcollin for responding to this dream.

The second man in the dream didn't take my entire wallet, just my debit card, I'm assuming that's why you said I let the enemy take my identity. No, I know who I am in Christ that is certainly not the issue. I don't allow the enemy to do anything because I'm always resisting him and battling against his schemes. However I do believe that this dream is a warning against being distracted and to watch out for those distractions. After I posted it I felt like the enemy season is coming to an end of having a grip on my finances and he has to loose his hands because I'm coming to get all that is mine.

You are right he comes in like a thief but I believe that I have just been shown my victory in overcoming him in the area of my finances. I also believe God is moving key people in place in my life to accomplish all he has for me in this area, but I have to be obedient and keep my eyes on what he's telling me to do and not let man, or anything deter me from what God is telling me to do.

It's funny because after I posted the dream revelation started to come.

Thanks again,

M&P
Travis
Silver Member

they'll come at you sideways

Post by Travis »

Hello,

I listed the subject as a quote from the movie serenity. I certainly agree with the previous post that the enemy comes to steal kill and destroy. A good question would be how does he do it. The enemy has honed his skills for a few thousand years if you think about it. In Jobs case the enemy was allowed to take everything from him, and when that didn't work, Job found himself scrapping his sores with pieces of broken pottery, not something I would wish to do. I believe this dream is a warning as a reminder to put on the whole armor of God.

I had a dream a few years back, it was very intense and quite real. I was in a arena of sorts quite small but it was used for fighting. In the dream I had the ability to jump very high, and move very fast I was using moves that I didn't know existed. I was fighting a demon he was my adversary we battled back and forth for quite a while but he blocked ever move I had. So in the dream I said to my self if I have faith I will beat him, I continued to battle him with the same results it was a stalemate of sort even though we continued to fight. I then saw another demon that was more powerful than the one I was fighting. Fear overcame me as I didn't know what to do. I was so distracted that I hadn't noticed that there were two of them working against me. I remember being told to stand, and so I did that took a lot of faith as they both where rushing towards me. Then just before they where coming in for the kill a half domed shaped sphere appeared as they crashed into it and were repelled back and disappeared.

Before this I didn't realize or even think about two of them working against me, but it showed me just how much I needed to know the Truth. In your dream you were fighting them just as you would in the flesh 911, confronting them. Our fight is not in the natural but in the spiritual.

Hold to what is good and through the rest away.

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
MeekandProsperous

I do not think I was fighting in the flesh Travis. I think you have to look deeper or be me to get this one.

For me 911 isn't calling the police as you notice I never stated that. Which is what I believe you meant by fighting them as I would in the flesh. I didn't have to fight them. This dream wasn't about fighting them but showing them that I knew my rights in Christ. If I didn't I would have let them keep my money or as you mentioned been fighting for it back. Which I have done in a lot of my dreams in the past. Lately I do less fighting in my dreams and more following orders of the Father if you know what I mean.

When I think of 911 in dreams it usually means Psalms 91:1 and I believe this was the case in my dream. I would even go so far as to say once I consulted with the most high I knew right where the enemy kept my debit card. It wasn't until after my call/prayer that I knew that the card was still on him. Sometimes we have to go into the enemies camp and take back what is rightfully ours. I can tell you that as soon as I became a Christian it seemed that my financial resources had been deplinished, but God was always faithful and on time. Again I believe that my Father is showing me that what is mine will be in my hands and that it is even happening right now. See I understand that my battle isn't with flesh and blood and even though these minions appeared as men in my dream I know who I fight with.

So I believe as I stated before that this is a warning to me not to be distracted and keep my eyes on my assignments and do what I was sent to do. Like the Prophets of old were told go into this place and do not speak to anyone you would meet on the streets. This is probably why because the enemy is always trying to distract us and get us off of the path we're called to. So unless I do only what I'm called to do I might get distracted and the enemy would be able to steal, but even then I have been given the authority to take back what is mine. I am not weak, but strong in Christ.

M&P
Travis
Silver Member

God loves you

Post by Travis »

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was judging you in some way, I assure you that my motivation was love. I am a member of that same body Christ and if you suffer I suffer as well. We have all been adopted by Him, and all have been made to drink from the same Spirit.

I have prayed a special prayer for you may you you receive it soon. :)

I do not consider myself to be of anymore of understanding than you, may with both learn to hear the Holy Spirits voice clearly. Following His leading as each of us ministers to the body of Christ.

Travis

p.s. thought you might like this: Image
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
MeekandProsperous

Travis,

Thanks for the beautiful flowers. I didn't feel like were judging me at all.

No harm done.

Be blessed,

M&P