lit candle

Archives for 2011
yesLord
Gold Member

lit candle

Post by yesLord »

I was pouring my heart out to the Lord in prayer regarding my children and afterwards I saw a vision of a candle that was lit. What could the symbol of a candle mean?

thankyou and God bless,
YesLord
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Holy Spirit illumination
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

YesLord:

The lit candle seems like what they call a vigil. Catholics often light candles symbolically for a prayer cause that they have. It's almost like a small torch of hope that is often used symbolically for a strongly felt passion or allegiance.

I had a dream once with a lit tea light candle that was atop a kitchen counter of an apartment that was new and swept clean. I never figured out exactly why there was this small candle, cause I was not in prayer in this dream. Mine may have been more along the lines of welcoming hospitality, like people do when company comes or for special occasions, and it was lit by the previous occupant for my benefit.

GBU!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

Thank you all for your insight.

Blessings,
YesLOrd
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

ha! what was I thinking at that time of the am!! APOLOGIES YESLORD!! Will move that, omgsoh, i was wondering what happened to that petition question i posted! how embarrassing lol!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.