Trying To Stop A Bad Guy

Archives for 2013
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Trying To Stop A Bad Guy

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My husband's dream on 1/22/13....insights please!

I was a member of a task force/security team. The feeling I had was that we were there to prevent or stop something from happening. It was dark and appeared like we were in a mall parking lot or something. Somehow I caught this guy and got him on the ground, I wrapped my legs around him and hitting him because it had no effect. I was trying to choke him to subdue him. These other officers were all around and I was asking and begging them to help me but they didn't hear me. I felt kinda like they were ignoring me. I was getting wore out, I switched arms and tried to choke him or get him to at least pass out. I felt that if I didn't stop this guy that bad things were going to happen. (possibly to many other people)
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Dance, this seems like a stronghold being pulled down, your wrestling with that one, but he's down. You've got the authority.

The Spiritual War

10 Now I, Paul, myself am pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ—who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent am bold toward you. 2 But I beg you that when I am present I may not be bold with that confidence by which I intend to be bold against some, who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thanks.....blessings! We will see how the Lord brings His dreams to reality!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12