JPJ does a deliverance

Archives for 2013
bjcollin
Site Owner

JPJ does a deliverance

Post by bjcollin »

Dream 3/3/13

scene1 - The dream start out with my wife and I together at at huge warehouse and it is packed full of boxes and people and employees. It is a Home Depot and all of the employees are wearing these orange vests. There is an announcement on the PA about an event that was taking place where there would be a lot of children entering the store in a few minutes and they were to pair up and they were allowed to pick any employee of their choosing. As the announcement was ending, I could see all of the employees milling around in the asiles of the warehouse and they were all excited and they were wanting to get picked by a child to be paired up. Then I saw the children whowere all elementary school aged (ages 5-9) start running into the warehouse and they were all excited and they started choosing and pairing up with the employees that they picked for the big event.

scene2 - The dream changes scenes and my wife and I are now in Washington DC. We are there on some sort of missions trip and we are walking together around the city and around the water area and around the monuments. It seems that the goal of this missions trip was to enter into conversations with as many people as possible and to ask to pray for them. I could see my wife and I could see many people, of which some were people that we know from our church and some people that we don't know, and all of them were actively engaged in the mission and talking and praying for people. At one point in the dream my wife and I were back at the hotel we were staying at and we took a quick nap.

As we were leaving the hotel and we were back in the city near the monuments again, I saw the church leadership team approaching. I could see Henry Malone and his wife Tina, and Pastor Tom, and some other people who I don't know. The person leading this leadership team was John Paul Jackson (JPJ). As the leadership team approaches us, we start to walk with the leadership team and at first I am hesitant to talk and start up a conversation with JPJ because of his position and who he is, but then he takes the initiative and he starts talking with me first. At first we are walking down the sidewalk side by side, me on the left and JPJ on the right, and I am in conversation answering one of his questions to me. Because there were others walking with us and just people on the sidewalk as well, it starts to get crowded, so JPJ moves and he is now walking in back of me. As we are walking JPJ puts his hand on my left shoulder from behind me and he starts praying for me. I think he is praying in tongues, and I am ok with that and honored that he would take the time and initiative to pray for me. I then start to feel the heat from his hands on my shoulder as he is praying for me and I start to go through a deliverance. I can feel JPJ praying and pulling some type of green/brown snake thing out of me from the area of my spine starting near the base of my head/neck area and it had wraped itself around my spine. When I awoke from the dream I could still feel the power and heat and tingling in my left shoulder and in my spine area. *end of dream*

Intrepretations welcome. Thank you.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Awesome bj! One part really stuck out to me but I had to google since it's been years since A&P! The snake's position stuck out--I know that when we decide to move our hand for instance, that thought originates in the brain and the brain is responsible for sending signals out which travel down through the spinal column to where they need to go. (I believe it's something like that but it has been years so enclosing the lil' bit down below!)

Anyway, at that position, it would seem like even if you had the thought to do something, that spirit/snake (sensing spirit of fear) could exert enough pressure to limit/restrict your movements if it felt you beginning to move in the direction of Godlike thoughts!

anyhoo, just my thoughts as I read the dream! So excited for you bj!

Oh and the lil' bit--I really had to "dust off" the brain for this one, tnx :D

Introduction

Your spine is one of the most important parts of your body. It gives your body structure and support. Without it you could not stand up or keep yourself upright. Your spine allows you to move about freely and to bend with flexibility. Your spine also protects your spinal cord. The spinal cord is a column of nerves that connects your brain to the rest of your body, allowing you to control your movements. Without a spinal cord you could not move any part of your body, and your organs could not function.

Keeping your spine healthy is vital if you want to live an active life.

http://allaboutbackandneckpain.com/reco ... espine.asp

shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you Keilani,

The part about the restriction of this enemy against me moving out is really hitting home for me. Somebody else I know reminded me of a few symbolic things... Home Depot=a place for fixing your home, shoulders=authority and the spine is the pathway for the head to send signals to/from the body aka the communication pathways of the body to receive signals from the head which is Christ. Leadership in church things, and deliverance in dream and upon waking=God was doing the deliverance right then at that moment.

in Christ,
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Yes, JPJ says that you can have deliverance dreams that the Lord really does something to you in your dream, it's called a deliverance dream....awesome!!!!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

amen bj!! Praying for this to be a start to a wonderful year of new beginnings!!

And Dance!! I love deliverance dreams, I remember having one myself where I was delivered from generational things! I wasn't specifically seeking it out but I recall it was during a time when I started seriously seeking God and just started listening to the Word and teachings from people He would lead me to daily!

The entrance of His Word brings light Ps 119!!

And that Light Drives out darkness!!!:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

rulers - Washington DC

Deliverance from someone talking behind your back (questionable)?

Delivered from something from the past/back (questionable)?

snake could also represent wisdom - wise as serpent. Wisdom/Interpretation in dreams and visions imparted through the laying on of hands? Interpretation of tongues? (JP was speaking in tongues). Do you speak in tongues Brian?

John Paul - apostles/bondservants of Jesus Christ/brothers/brethren

Home Depot - preparing for the work of the ministry

1 Corinth 1
Greeting

1 ***Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ*** through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all who in every place call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corin 2
Spiritual Wisdom

6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy[d] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?”[e] But we have the mind of Christ.

I just realized Kelani has these scriptures in her signature!! :lol:

Blessings, what a wonderful dream. I'm sure there is more too come.

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Brian, the word "impartation" keeps coming to me...so I looked it up...

impartation
[n] the transmission of information. trans-----mission.

trans - A prefix, signifying over, beyond, through and through, on
the other side, as in transalpine, beyond the Alps;
transform, to form through and through, that is, anew,
transfigure.

mission - [n] a task that has been assigned to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"

Okay now "commission"
commission - [n] the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions

[n] an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces

[v] charge with a task
[v] put into commission; equip for service; of ships
[v] place an order for
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Debbie
I wanted to talk to you Sunday about your dream, but didn't see you after service. How did you feel about the dream?

Brian Collins
I felt good about the dream overall, just a little apprehensive about approaching JPJ at first but ok when he started talking to me. I felt JPJ represented The Lord and the deliverance was literal at the time of the dream.

Debbie
This dream feels like a progression of your journey... when you start this journey there was a lot to unpack. You anxiously awaited blessings to manifest in your life.. desiring to touch His grace and to connect with God. To have divine inspired knowledge and to come close to the fear (awe) of God. You hope to see division lifted off your life and to experience new beginning and fruit in your life... maybe even to evangelize others. There was still a division that was standing between you and God... this was a lie that was taking your strength... In this dream there was deliverance that occurred freeing you from this distance feeling and all the fruit I described in the beginning is now new freedom and justice for all.
This was written quickly so please excuse grammar errors :)

Brian
Debbie, Thank you! Awesome intrepretation. I will talk with you on Sunday about it.

Debbie
Cool!