After October

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

After October

Post by TexasTransplant »

Dreamed we had a baby boy. He seemed to be only mine and the rest of the family wasn't as into it or hands on like they would be IRL. He was very cute, newborn looking, but I was having trouble remembering his birthday.

Then I was decorating a tiny Christmas tree with our extended family on a boat. My mom in law was rearranging the ornaments, like she does, and coming up with the best way to decorate. She's very good at this IRL. She opened a little cabinet under this tree and arranged 4 hand towels. Two were fancy Christmas towels (silk, I think) and two were normal, everyday hand towels. She asked our son for candy canes to lay on the fancier towels. We only had 2--red and green. She laid one and hung the other on the little tree. Son wanted to hang a small tomato from the tree like an ornament. She and her husband said,"No way. That's a dumb idea."

Next I was in Walmart with hubby Christmas shopping. I thought it must be December because after we bought a bunch of gifts I realized we hadn't bought the kids anything. Hubby didn't want to. I thought our oldest was asking for a scooter (little kid kind) and we should pick one up. A large man was following us, a security guard, and leaned in to ask me,"Is that your breath or mine?" That bothered me.

Last scene, I'm back with new baby in a bathroom about to give him a bath. The bathtub is a crib with water. I'm thinking about when his birthday is again and think it could be November 8th. I look at his little outfit and embroidered on the front it says 'After October'. I think,"Oh good, then November is correct." I then notice his diaper needed changing a while back and am upset with myself for forgetting. I put him in the tub and get in too--fully clothed. I have a great time with him there. He was really cute and I was surprised he could sit up on his own so soon. He was also cutting teeth. I wondered if I should send out birth announcements to friends.

Then I see photos of myself with my real life youngest son as an infant walking around Sea World. I notice I was much heavier than I ever thought then.

***just remembered that during this dream I was also picking off thyme leaves. I smelled them and was confused about why they didn't smell. Maybe because it was about 'time' not 'thyme'. :)
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Been thinking about this dream the last 7 months wondering WHAT would be happening in October. We found out Friday that we are pregnant...with twins!! Very shocking but exciting.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Congratulations TT on your bundles of joy!
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

In October, how far long are you?