job offers

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

job offers

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In the dream I met a man who offered me a job working on the oil service rigs. I told him I had tried that and did not like it. He said it would be different this time. I took a copy of the contract and told him I would call him with my decision. Before I arrived home another man asked me to come and work as a mechanic for him. I told him I had no training in that field. He said I will train you and start you at $22.50 per hour. Again I told him I would consider his offer. There was another offer for a job, but I forgot it when I woke up.

end of dream.

Does 22.50 have meaning?

A service rig is a mobile unit used to perform maintenance to gas and oil wells such as finishing difficult drilling jobs, repairing broken wells and closing wells that are no longer being used.

Mechanics repair broken vehicles. In dreams vehicles represent ministries.

Both jobs could easily be interpreted as a calling to restore broken ministries.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

22:50=Luke 22:50-51 "And one of them struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his right ear. But Jesus answered and said, “Stop! No more of this.” And He touched his ear and healed him"

This is restoration/repair and bringing back order and function. Might want to think about the fact that this was a "slave" of the "priest".

The job offers came in three. This is a significant number.

Are you looking for a job in real life? There may be a change coming in which you will have to make the right choice.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

If you don't already have one, you may be getting an anointed ministry.
It'll be one that will mostly focus on repairing other people's ministries.
(cars are ministries).

I also got what Underhiswing said about the 22:50. It's found in Luke 22 where Jesus restores a right ear. A large part of this restoration may very well be in the healing ministry. Because you received another offer, you may very well receive two offers from two major ministries. Blessings, SpecialK