frustration, school bus (again), pain, can't shke it

Archives for 2013
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

frustration, school bus (again), pain, can't shke it

Post by thewritingmommy »

Had a really strange and frustrating dream last night- I can’t shake it so I’m wondering if it has a spiritual message.
I was part of a group on a school bus headed for an event of some sort. I think it was a sporting event and I’m not sure if I was a participant or a chaperone, but I think it was more of a parent/chaperone role. The strangest thing is that all of us, or most of us, bot h young and old had some sort of painful condition. Some were lame in a limb, some had I think mental or spiritual wounds, but most everyone had some sort of “wound”. I had body pain- (I have fibromyalgia in real life and am usually in pain to some degree ranging from discomfort to excruciating). I don’t know how it played a part but there was a putting green in a fence, alongside a highway, where some old Jewish men played. I asked the bus driver to stop because I wanted to ask their forgiveness (the men putting) because I had been afraid of them as a child. I was in a great deal of pain throughout the dream and the bus driver said he had to stop and fix it before we could go on towards our destination. I told him I didn’t need him to stop every time I was in pain and that we should just move on. He wouldn’t go and I started to lie to say I was not in pain, and “everything is fine” so we could just get on with it. Other parents continued to complain and I felt like we were never going to get where we needed to be. I was very frustrated! I don’t know what I’m supposed to learn from the dream but I still feel frustrated. Another part of the dream was that one of the parents who also was frustrated and in pain had begun drinking alcohol and was going to drive the bus to get us on our way. I told him I would not support that behavior and I would take all of the kids off of the bus and call the police if he continued to try and drive while drinking.
TheWritingMommy
purity
Bronze Member

Post by purity »

We can become frustrated when the Lord stops our forward momentum to deal with issues that have wounded us. Healing often does take time, sometimes it doesn't but .. either way, it's always imperative to agree with the Lord in these things.

Many times, unhealed areas hinder future growth, often preventing us from our destinies.

The bus driver is obviously the Lord Jesus. Buses represent either ministries or simply there are many that need healing.

Possibly also, some of those unhealed areas require you forgiving the offender.

Be blessed
~ Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.....

~Margaret Mead~