stop signs

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

stop signs

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In this dream I was talking to mom. She had just learned that before dad died he had made a special purchase for me. He bought the right to collect fees from people running stop signs. It was a ten year contract. The government put it up for sale and dad bought it for only $100.

That is every time someone got fined for running a stop sign I would receive the income from the fee.

It appeared that the government neglected to send the funds. They now owed me in assess of $14, 000,000.

end of dream

What would fees from running stop signs represent spiritually? Any ideas on this dream would help.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

You may be in store for a financial blessing.

As far as the fee's, perhaps, you need to slow down in the spirit. He most likely wants you to pay attention to when He wants you to stop, and when He wants you to continue.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

What I feel on the dream is ... One search source says 14 is the number of double anointing, so 14 million would be a fullness of that double anointing coming to fruition. The enemy has been running past the stop signs (i.e. intrusion) and legally speaking it is time for some pay back to come your way. I would expect for a Godly increase to happen soon. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

thank you bjcollin. Never considered it was the enemy running past the stop signs.