Singing on side of road

Archived Dreams from 2014
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

Singing on side of road

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

I see this man in the dream who may or may not be my pastor, not sure. He has a house that's close to the highway. Several things are taking place there, but I can't remember exactly what IRL. I remember him doing some sort of ministry there and people going in and out. Next he put some sort of security system or small box on the house. Before he put it on there, he was frustrated-working hard to make it work whatever he was doing work. Soon, I am watching from afar and so is he. I am across the highway (not a street) and he is close by. With a loud microphone in my hand, I start singing, Jesus Keep Me Near the Cross, on the side of the road. Somehow I believe the microphone was powered through the little security box on his house- or building. So it could have been a sound system. People started stopping and singing with me and coming out of nowhere. Next I see a bus-similar to a coach pull up, while I sing the entire song. They get off and we go into a praise moment. I believe I was about to get on the bus. Dream ends. Seems like I dreamed this dream for hours. Is this meaningful? thank you.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.