this guy ...!please help me understand something here.

Archived Dreams from 2018
kingnme
Platinum Member

this guy ...!please help me understand something here.

Post by kingnme »

dream

walking up this man comes toward me starts talking ...im there i have no problem with that .....i mean i dont KNOW him but wutever

so he is talking to me ... suddenly the guy pulls up my chin and kisses me on the lips :o

...i snatch my self away and started YELLING...I AM A MARRIED WOMAN !!!! WHAT AR YOU DOING??? I AM MARRIED!!!!!!

and what does he do????..........AGAIN!! REACHES FOR ME TO KISS ME ...............??? :shock:

i totally snatch myself away from him ....i get my husband and my husband warns him and tell the man

that im his wife and that he knows an investigator that will come and deal with him for his flaming disrespect towards me!!

and what does the man do...................??

he shows a care-less attitude ..if i want to kiss her i will.......... go call the investigator (basically so waaat?)

my husband THREATENS HIM AGAIN with the investigator .....

he still did NOT care.....so he comes up to kiss me ...LIKE NOTHING

no matter how my hubby warns him HE DOESNT CARE..... :x

so as any honored wife would...........i SLAPPPED HIS FACE!!!!

AND soo hard

:o he looks at me...............

:o HE SLAPPS MY FACE... but with his fist ....but guess wut it slips right off my face

he looked soo shocked at how it did not hurt!!! ... I BUST out laffing cuz it DINT hurt :lol:

so he stopped kissing me and it went to another level.........

he got angry!! and made a move to slap me ...so i SLAPPED HIM AGAIN!!

he slaps me again...we were literally slapping each others faces for minutes

IRL the after thoughts of this dream at this point im not even sure if i shud bust right out to laugh or break into fear or something

my hubby was no where near at this part of the dream

i KID YOU NOT !!! THIS DREAM WAS soooo BAFFLING
haaaggggh! this worries me CUZ...i look at these type of dreams to say ...is there an opened door of some sort
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
lynadvs
Silver Member

Re: this guy ...!please help me understand something here.

Post by lynadvs »

Often times the enemy will try to forge a covenant via our dream. The trick is to get you to agree unawares.
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

I have had this type of dream where you know it isn't right but seem unable to stop it before. Seems to happen when I've been a little slack in my prayer life or perhaps to tell you to step up your prayer life to another level because another level of warfare is coming. You can't depend on your husbands prayer life. He has his own battles to face.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR both of YOUR RESPONSES

I must say they both really strike a cord

i feel that YES the enemy was trying to get me to agree to something

i mean why wud you kiss a person one minute then proceed to slap them .....?

it really screams...although i kissed you ...i am really wanting ta slap ya! :roll:

my prayer life yes! it could go a little stronger sometimes wen you think

first or second gear is cool but then you remain there..

hello?? that doesn't necessarily mean you stay there.... at that speed ......all the journey ...

really intriguing dream

i did think at one point that it was my thought life wanting to just infringe on my covenant with THE LORD hence my HUBBY

but then thinking over it even more..... who wud the investigator tho?? i dunno :roll:

thanks!! TO BOTH RESPONSES
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9