A young man commits suicide.

Archives for 2008
hisbeauty4ashes

A young man commits suicide.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

HI my Beloved friends in Christ Jesus.

I come to you with a dream I am not quite sure of and I find it interesting I would have such a dream.

Dream

A young man who was in some kind of sport commits suicide with the drugs he had for some kind of physical problem. I do not know the young man in the dream and he is about 19 or 20 years of age.I go to where the suicide takes place because for some reason I want to solve this case.It was like I was trying to find out why this young man would take his life and what kind of personality he had. I went into this gym and I had found this young mans duffel bag and so I decide to look inside it and I found some cloths and five round shaped like silver dollar white boxes filled with pills.The round shaped boxes had one kind of pill in it.So I took one of his pills to see how it effected him mentally and physically.For some reason I was looking for some kind of answer to this young mans suicide because it seemed as if there was a key to something in the lives of young people.

This was a strange dream because I was not really apart of the dream but yet I was wanting to solve a case that felt like it was a key to this generation.

Thanks for asking the Holy Spirit what this is all about and helping me to solve a dream.

Many Blessings to you dear ones.
Jeanie
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Jeanie,

I guess this is the reality of prescription drug addiction on the rise these days among the young people. Many young people (and old) are using pills (prescribed or bought off the street). Once addicted/chemically dependant, or abused, it's very difficult to get off of them as any other drug. Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Hydrocodone (opiates/opiods) are becoming an epidemic "recreational drug" amongst the youth. Many are taking it orally, snorting it, etc....
Once addicted, jails, institutions, or death is all it leads to, unless one finds recovery with the Lord.

*****I also left a private message for you.

Blessings,
Lady :(
hisbeauty4ashes

Re: A young man commits suicide.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Blessings Lady,

I did not recieve a privet email from you. yes I know this is a horrible thing happening to our generation. I know the Lord is going to turn it around for His Glory and my eyes are on him and my prayers are set before him like flint.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes wrote:HI my Beloved friends in Christ Jesus.

I come to you with a dream I am not quite sure of and I find it interesting I would have such a dream.

Dream

A young man who was in some kind of sport commits suicide with the drugs he had for some kind of physical problem. I do not know the young man in the dream and he is about 19 or 20 years of age.I go to where the suicide takes place because for some reason I want to solve this case.It was like I was trying to find out why this young man would take his life and what kind of personality he had. I went into this gym and I had found this young mans duffel bag and so I decide to look inside it and I found some cloths and five round shaped like silver dollar white boxes filled with pills.The round shaped boxes had one kind of pill in it.So I took one of his pills to see how it effected him mentally and physically.For some reason I was looking for some kind of answer to this young mans suicide because it seemed as if there was a key to something in the lives of young people.

This was a strange dream because I was not really apart of the dream but yet I was wanting to solve a case that felt like it was a key to this generation.

Thanks for asking the Holy Spirit what this is all about and helping me to solve a dream.

Many Blessings to you dear ones.
Jeanie
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Given the last dream you posted it makes me think you are called to this generation of young people. God want's to give you understanding into why our youth are taking drug's.
William
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Jeanie, you should have it by now. If not let me know.
I also just read your blog. ("No answers to so many questions why but He hold the keys"). I'm amazed, at how it corresponds to the message.

Blessings,
Lady