Dream of a bridge

Archives for 2008
snodove3

Dream of a bridge

Post by snodove3 »

Hi, I had this dream a month or so ago. Not sure. But I am just now getting to post it here.

I dreamed I was going across a bridge. I was looking up at the metal trusses as they went by. Then next thing I was falling over a very still body of clear water which was blue. I wasn't afraid. I could see the banks across from me as I was falling. I never hit the water and I woke up. If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it.
Thank you and God bless you, Polly
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Polly,
I posted to the kidney stone dream also. I feel these dreams are connected. I could be wrong but I think this dream may have come first??

I dreamed I was going across a bridge.

I believe the bridge is a place of transition for you. A place of position from one place to another.
I was looking up at the metal trusses as they went by.
Seeing the trusses as the strength from above, the Lord Jesus is supporting you during this phase of transition.
Then next thing I was falling over a very still body of clear water which was blue.
Remember the phrase let go and let God? I am hearing that now. I believe the water is representing the Holy Spirit.
I wasn't afraid. I could see the banks across from me as I was falling.
I believe the banks are the boundaries that you can see. When the boundaries are set by the Lord there is no fear.

Interp: I am seeing this dream as one of where you were at the time of the dream. You may have been in a place of transition where you felt like you didn't know where or what to do but you fell back on the Lord during this time.

Blessings!
Joy
snodove3

Thank you Joy

Post by snodove3 »

Hi Joy, Thank you. This was the first dream I had. I just wasn't sure what it was but I did think the water was the Holy Spirit. I agree.
I kept feeling crossing coming to me alot when I thought about this dream. That is neat what you said about the banks being boundaries. I never thought about that. I appreciate your help on this.
I had been going through a situation and I didn't know for sure what to do about it. But I did what I felt the Lord wanted me to do and the person got very upset with me but I felt lead to do what I felt was right in love.
Thank you so much. This helps alot. God bless you. Hugs, Polly
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Polly, Have you heard this song?

"Love Can Build A Bridge"

Heres a link to a video.......listen and enjoy this beautiful song!!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?v ... 1882bafee6

Heres the lyrics......

I'd gladly walk across the desert
with no shoes upon my feet
To share with you the last bite
of bread I had to eat

I would swim out to save you
In your sea of broken dreams
When all your hopes are sinking
Let me show you what love means

Chorus:
Love can build a bridge
Between your heart and mine
Love can build a bridge
Don't you think it's time

I would whisper love so loudly
Every heart would understand
That love and only love
Can join the tribes of man

I would give my heart's desires
So that you might see
The first step is to realize
That it all begins with you and me

Chorus

When we stand together
It's our finest hour
We can do anything, anything
If we keep believing in the power

Love can build a bridge
Between your heat and mine
Love can build a bridge

Blessings,
Lady
snodove3

Thank you Lady

Post by snodove3 »

Thank you Lady, I hadn't heard that before. I appreciate you sharing that with me. God bless you. Hugs, Polly
May You be blessed each and every day.
Janice
Gold Member

Joy said

Post by Janice »

I believe the banks are the boundaries that you can see. When the boundaries are set by the Lord there is no fear.
I couldn't agree more sis.... Actually, It could be that the Spirit is wanting her to move forward in her walk with the LORD.

But when we get comfortable in our usual comfort zone... The LORD let's us know that it is ok go where you haven't gone before. Jesus is the Bridge. He wants you to trust Him. So, Jump in... The Holy Spirit will carry you.... He won't let you drown. Don't fear what He wants to do through you. He would like to take you deeper in the Spirit realm and show you things.

Many want to keep sitting on the bridge cause they feel safe. Jesus wants you to trust Him enough to know that His Spirit is with you no matter what you do or where you go.

If you don't know where to start, ask your Pastor. You can always minister as a volunteer at a nursing home or street ministry. I recommend a years service with any needed areas of ministries. God will move you from there in His timing. Are you ministering any where now?

P.S. I'm just on periodic.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
snodove3

Hi

Post by snodove3 »

Hi, thank you for what you had to say. I really felt this had to do with the Holy Spirit.
I used to be a CNA in a nursing home. Right now I have been
talking with several people.
I know God will lead me amen. Thank you so much for your help.
God bless you.
Snodove
May You be blessed each and every day.