Stopped by a security guard [ cop ]

Archives for 2009
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Stopped by a security guard [ cop ]

Post by Demon_Buster »

I was at a company a furniture company I went to the bathroom to wash my hands just as I was opening the door I saw a cop [security guard] behind me [ he’s checking on me] he tells me it’s a security check, he go’s in my back pocket and finds some rolled up cigarettes. The look on his face tells me he thinks its marijuana I say its cigarettes [tobacco] he then says you said something about contributions I told him Ya the church.

IRL I don’t smoke

Blessings to you all

Demon Buster
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Personally, when I dream about cigarettes it symbolizes some sort of relief, and I have never smoked either. Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm seeing that you go to a prophetic church and you are going through or going to go through a period of cleansing. This is a security measure to keep you safe when you are released into your calling.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Thanks Rb and WP the church I go to...prophetic church so far from the truth...they dont know how to pray in the spirit let alone be a church in the prophetic they compelety denided me to pray from someone who was sick and it was the pastor who was sick..
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Then, I think this is for the future. =)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Praise the Lord WP praise the Lord. :D