Another death dream.... ughh

Archives for 2010
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Another death dream.... ughh

Post by Luke145Woman »

Night before last I had the dream about my neighbor and her child being killed in an accident. viewtopic.php?t=18635

I woke at 4am this morning from a harrowing dream about my husband dying. :( Couldn't go back to sleep.

My husband just turned 50. In the dream, he died in his sleep in our bed. I woke in the morning and he was dead. I went into action mode, called the police, and then started to plan his funeral - he wants to be buried at sea and I called a friend who has a boat and he said he would take me out there. We had a small funeral service out in the Pacific ocean.

Then I went about all the steps needed to get his life insurance redeemed, sorting out his belongings, having a garage sale, making sure I could keep his military priviledges, and calculating finances in order to buy a smaller home so I won't have to worry about money.

What struck me watching myself in the dream is that while I was very sad, I didn't really grieve. I also was very practical and did all that needed to be done.

In real life, my husband and I are closer than we have ever been. His health is fine. When I woke up, I laid hands on him while he was still sleeping and covered him in prayer, rebuking the enemy from his life.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Is your husband perhaps called to missions?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Post by Luke145Woman »

Not foreign missions...although he has done a couple mission trips to Haiti in the past. We have a ministry that helps the poor in our community by giving them food, gas and rental assistance. Matthew 25:34-40
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Wondering if maybe the Lord is going to send him someplace in the Pacific Ocean on a missions trip.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Please trash this if it does not bear witness in your spirit.

At times, our husband can represent something that we are "married" to, so to speak. (covenant with)

It reminds me of saying someone is, "Married to there job"
It could also be symbolic of a covenant or marriage, so to speak with a ministry you are in close covenant with??

It stands out to me that you said you felt sad but were not grieving. This could point to this dream being more symbolic.

Buried (at sea) can also mean....Lying beyond what is obvious or avowed: concealed, covert, hidden, deep below the surface??

Is this a wish of his in the natural?? (to be buried at sea??)

You were taking the necessary steps to do what needed to be done. You were putting things in order.
It could be that God is revealing to you that the time is coming when something you were previously in close covenant with will come to an end. (die) And that though you will be sad at the loss, you will take the neccesary steps to put things in order, as you will know what needs to be done. Possibly, weeding through and getting rid of some old things (garage sale) related to this relationship and you making sure that you are able to retain the benefits(military benefits) you attained through this relationship are still in effect.
It could be that God is revealing to you that when this thing comes to an end...there will already be provision put in place for you to "cash in" on. (life ins.) And that It may seem like a step backward (downsizing) but in actuality, the downsizing would put you in a place of peace, and not having to worry anymore.
Isn't it just like God to put all necessary provision in place when we face a change we did not even know was coming!!! He is so good!!

This was just what I saw as possibilities from a symbolic standpoint.
Please pray and throw out ALL that does not bear witness with your spirit.
If this does bear witness..... I would re-examine and seek God about the dream about your neighbor, as the common element death is present in both and could point to a pattern that God is using to get your attention. (Neighbor, could refer to someone close to you, who is going to go through a loss, that will effect you. and put you in a place for the enemy to try and accuse you because of your close proximaty to them??) .

I pray that God will reveal to you what He is saying, in its fullness. So, that when you feel you know what He is saying, you will have a powerful tool for intercession and comfirmation on His awesome direction!!! Bless you in your searching!!!

Misty
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Post by Luke145Woman »

Thank you.