window behind my mirror

Archives for 2010
my_musics_for_You
Bronze Member

window behind my mirror

Post by my_musics_for_You »

i was in my room and there were many jewels( i remember seeing lots of rings like in a shop) and i wondered if anyone had stolen them because it must have been really expensive to buy. these jewels were next to my mirror but in the dream there was a window behind my mirror.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

mymusics...that the mirror was in front of the window would seem to be the key in this dream. You may need to consider if in some way you have blocked out light and vision with things that reflect yourself. In this instance the jewels may represent worldly distractions which are costly (to your spiritual walk)...

As ever weigh and pray..

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

My understand:
The mirror reflects what we are doing now and things of the past.
The window reflects what we are doing now and what we can see towards the future:

Blessings in Christ.
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi Music,

I believe the rings (“I will make you like my signet ring ...” Haggai 2:23) represent things God has already made available to you. You only need to first take a good look at yourself (introspective; the mirror) to see through your present circumstances and receive the clear revelation (the window) of what God has already planned for your future. The evidence of it is all around you. :D

This dream also might have an application for God's children--His church, His bride--who will be adorned with jewels. (Isaiah 61:10 and other verses).

BTW - they WERE expensive. They cost the life of God's son - but He bought them for you.

Does this resonate? Praying God will give you clear understanding of this "way cool" dream.

Blessings bejeweled one. :wink:
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b