Just need a little help

Archives for 2010
blossomrose
Bronze Member

Just need a little help

Post by blossomrose »

I am new to this and have had some dreams and visions for awhile and I just would like it if someone could maybe help in what it means. My dreams and visions seem to be centered around something simular and I feel like God is trying to warn me about some things.
The last dream I had was my 7 year old daughter and were in a pasture with black horses and the horses seemed powerful and huge and they were biting and hurting other people in the pasture and did not touch my daughter or i.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Blossomrose....do you have any more detials like what the peopledid after they were bitten/hurt...did you see a gate of did you feel trapped?

I once dreamed of a very powerful black horse in a stable which when I went to look at it with my daughters stretched to bite me...horses can symbolise powerful forces for good or ill...though black is not always indicative of evil it would seem possible in your dream that these horses represent something from which you and you daughter were protected but that you are discerning is harming others.

I hope this helps you. It often helps to reflect on what we are praying about of concerned about in the daytime and see if there are any correlations with our dreams.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Third seal is opened: a black horse appears, its rider holds a pair of scales (famine)

{5} When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. {6} Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

Revelation 6:56

The Bible seems to denote the third or black horse being "famine"- which can be in many ways- outside of and also including lack of food.

Lack of sustanance, barely enough- money, goods, food, etc. etc. etc.

LACK

Could be pointing to this time, which actually we appear to have entered--------------------

Although no one here has suffered in the ways that is prevelant in many many nations . . .

at least not yet.

But could be giving youa glimpse in what is very much happening and --------------------------

still at the same time showing you and that you are well. You are within this world but not of it. & Protected---- is not effecting or not going to effect your sustanance.