broken Eggshell?

Archives for 2010
ReBorn
Diamond Member

broken Eggshell?

Post by ReBorn »

I climbed into a brand new tan colored truck (small truck) and there was an eggshell on the seat next to the drivers seat.

In my mind, I believed this truck to be my husband's new truck and the eggshell was laying where I would probably be sitting if I were going to ride with him (in the passengers seat)

I had to brush the shell off of the seat and onto the floorboard because it was just an empty shell.
I'm stumped :shock:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

The broken eggshell is representative to something being hatched/birthed. It's new hence the new truck--It's you/the awakening of your spiritual man (egg in the passenger seat where you sit). Then you pushed it on the floorboards because now its time for you to build/establish your foundation-reading the Word of God (Jesus is the Sure Foundation).

I pray this helps.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi Reborn!
This is what I heard in my spirit:

That thing that you have been waiting for to hatch/be born, has already happened in the spirit..you haven't seen it yet..but its already taken place...

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Have faith..don't brush it off or think that its not going to happen...God is faithful! : )
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Have faith..don't brush it off or think that its not going to happen...God is faithful! :
Thank you so much! I have been wondering "WHEN LORD" is this going to happen? Seems like I have been waiting forever for His 2nd promise to me to come true. (The first promise came true on April 17, 2009) and I thought the 2nd promise would come approx 6 months later but it didn't. I remember Him saying it would be like a pregnancy. (If His words about it being a pregnancy was referring to the amount of time it would be fulfilled- I am WAAAYYY overdue)

So he must have been referring to the anguish, pain, and emotional stress I've had to endure.

build/establish your foundation-reading the Word of God (Jesus is the Sure Foundation).
Poetic Seer,
I'm not so sure about this part because I've been walking with Jesus for many years now (since 1994) but I do agree with the part about something hatching

Thank you both very much! I know Jesus hasn't forgot about His promise to me!

Blessings!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd