Our Ride Home!

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Our Ride Home!

Post by Warrior Princess »

My youngest daughter Abby and I were on a small bus or large van and arrived at a sports complex at some sort of Christian campus. There were various sports games going on. Toward the end of the day, sunset, the football games had started and I remember thinking that they had soccer in the mornings for the families with kids. As we were leaving as the football games had started, an announcement/call was made over the PA for oil...apparently, someone had been healed (I saw into a small room where they were laying hands on someone, there was amber light in that room), and they wanted to preserve the oil that was used. The assumption was that it would reproduce on its own, never run out, and other people could be healed. Then, I ran into Marshall (I'm trying to figure out what he means in my dream: He's a friend of mine who is a former missionary and soul mate. We "non-dated," and he's engaged to be married. Our kids are friends. I'm close to his daughter who is my oldest's age. He's a soldier deployed in Iraq right now). He stopped and stared at me and I was aware of my hair an makeup being a bit undone. I was wondering why he was there, if he had come looking for me, if it was because his daughter had written Happy Mother's Day to me on my Facebook wall or what.

Me and Abby and some others walk out the door and down this wooden ramp that had sections in rows that would flip up and down. One of the dads told his son that it was ok to go down it because "it didn't show anymore." I assumed he was talking about a crack or something in the ramp that had been repaired.

We walked over to a helicopter that was apparently our ride home, but a guy who was apparently in charge said that we couldn't wait by it or touch it because something was causing the ground/earth to be unstable. I can't remember what he said, but it was the sports or construction or something going on nearby that was making big booms like that would cause the dirt to fall like if you were in a cave? So, we went to lean on the hood of a police or sheriff's or state trooper car but it sank a lot under us and I was commenting to the guy in charge that the shocks on that thing were really bouncy. I said, I guess it's because of the chases they have to do and stuff.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi WP...it stands out an a waring dream... keep pushing and pressing in... I will add prayers as well..
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Nah...going home is a good thing. =)
~Warrior Princess
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hey WP,

Wow! God's been giving you some exciting & interesting D&Vs lately, eh? :D

I find it interesting that you've had two about leaving - the fall leaves and tall ships, and here the helicopter.

Nothing much except the obvious: The church is "playing ball," and God has provided a place for healing that will not be stopped. The foundations are being shaken and are unstable. And God has provided a way for a quick trip (a quick escape?) [the helicopter] for His people when the time is right, but first some waiting will be involved.

I look forward to reading revelation on the meaning of this dream when God gives it to. :wink:

Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

about the post

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi Lily_Rose_Song, is this in responce to WP dream or are yo commending me on somthing I had posted for someone elce...

thanks for the vote...

Blessings to you...

DB
Ambassador for the Lord
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hi Lily,

That helps me fit the oil/healing thing into the bigger picture! I think it's both corporate and personal and on the personal level, he keeps saying get ready to move. I'm supposed to go check out a missions organization in Asia end of June and waiting for God to provide the funds, but it has been my experience that when he says something like "move" it usually involves a move in more than one way. I'm excited about finally getting to go "home."

Thank you for your help and encouragement. =)

Hugs,
WP
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ooo...I just read this:

"As the sun was setting, a cry spread through the army: 'Every man to his town; everyone to his land!" I Kings 22:36
~Warrior Princess
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hey WP,

OMW!!! That answers the "going home" in a bunch of my recent dreams, too! Way cool! I'm heading to 1st Kings!

I've been having dreams that are both corporate and personal, too, for quite some time, but lately they seem to be moving more into the corporate-only (or mostly) category.

That's exciting about your going to check out a missions organization in Asia. AND your comment is interesting about "...moving in more than one way." Hmm, I might revisit a couple dreams with that thought in mind. Hmm (again), seems I'm picking up more from you than visaversa - could be why God sent me to read your d&v. Tx. :mrgreen:

Hugs,
Lily

DB, Just meant this for WP here. But keep up THE Good Work. :wink:
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

"Going Home" to me, reminds me of Jesus saying: He is our first love! :wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

You gotta love the layers of meaning...HE is so creative and clever!

Lily, I love how it flows both ways. =)
~Warrior Princess