prepare, crown, flowers

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

prepare, crown, flowers

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream I am getting ready to go somewhere with my granddaughters. We are dressed and we are putting our crowns of flowers on and we all have bouquets too. I am rushing them to hurry we must go.

I realize we need to get my one granddaughter a bouquet so I take her crown of flowers off and sit it down on a big cement wall for a second. Kind of like a retaining wall. I am rushing her to hurry and and get her bouquet. I look and my brother was sitting on the wall. He reached over and was trying to touch her crown of flowers. Her crown had one flower that stood up on it ..it looked like a tiger lilly.. I got a little defensive about this and asked him what he was doing..??

I then nudged my granddaughter that she needed to hurry.I put the crown on her and went to get her bouquet..we must go I said.

My three granddaughters in this dream are sisters. We are outside when this takes place. My brother's name means Red Head. He passed away not long ago.

(This is my mother in laws dream. Told as she told it to me. )

Thanks.
WFH
Last edited by WaitingforHim on Sat May 22, 2010 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hey WFH,

Is your mother in law dealing with any health issues?
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Not that I am aware of. She actually is very young looking and healthy for her age..that I am aware of..

Recently, she lost her mother and this brother in the dream very close together. That is the only thing as of late that is significant in her life.

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I have corrected the dream...My mother in law clarified some things that she didn't tell me before..sorry. Hope this brings some confirmation to what I am getting.
WFH