pipes # 11 and toilet?

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pipes # 11 and toilet?

Post by spiritledd »

In this dream i was at my childhood friend’s house. He is not saved. When ever i dream about him he is always up to no good. i think he might represent satan himself most times.

You would have to know him. He is really has no conscience and often speaks of murder and itdoes not seem to bother him in the least to take a life. i sometimes wonder if he has? He knows one time. This i happened since as adults. i have known him since i was 11, i am 48 now.

Anyways i took two short pipes from him and seemed to be modifying them into guns or bombs? Something about scraping the threads like soft metal was on them? Then i was in his bathroom working on them. It seemed i wanted to secretly surprise him with these. i saw his toilet was plugged up with poop.

i needed water to finish the job. And so i had use his toilet water and so reached in to unplug it with my hand. i know... gross! i thought that too in the dream! For some reason it was neccessy But it did unplug. i put the pies in the water when was still plugged.

Then i saw raw hamburger in toilet too? The other thing is the pipes seem represent the number 11? And also recently i heard the Lord say bomb a couple times.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I think God has a plan for this man's life. I think your friendship with him is the secret plan of God. Awesome.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

I don't know if this is right or not, but for some reason, this dream disturbs me.

It seems to me that since the bathroom is a place of cleansing and expelling, and the toilet is clogged, that this man is unable at this time to "flush" or receive cleansing. You said he is not a Christian, this would maybe explain the clogged toilet.

I'm not sure what the weapons represent, but maybe the fact that you cleared the clog with your hands (something done as in an act that changes something, spiritual warfare, etc.) is showing that you can be an influence for this man and maybe bring him to Jesus.

The fact that you needed water to finish the job sounds like the Holy Spirit coming into the picture.

Sorry, I'm still growing in the area of dream interpretation and not good at explaining my thoughts well, but hopefully there is something her you can use, if not, disregard.

Blessings and understanding,
Mary
spiritledd
Diamond Member

good job

Post by spiritledd »

You did great Mary! I got goosebumps on my goosbumps when i read you reply! i think your right. Good job Thanks :)

Grace and Peace!