Bathing Dream

Archives for 2010
chermae
Bronze Member

Bathing Dream

Post by chermae »

Last night I dreamed I was in an old cabin with someone that used to be my roommate but died a couple yrs ago from cancer.I was looking in the cupboard for a bowl but there were none since everything had been packed to move.I couldn't find a towel to take a shower so I ended up taking a pitcher of water and bathing in my car on Main Street by pouring the water from the pitcher over me.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I don't know if this will help:

The old cabin and old friend that has passed on to me represents something from the pass....in your life...could be old memories of pain.

The empty cubboards could mean....when trying to access those memories....they are empty...brings no substance to your life...(they were packed away) forgiveness on your part done or needs to be done. Something may need to be dealt with or released.

You are wanting to cleanse over this thing again....but no towels for the shower so the results will be a washing or the pouring of the water (Spirit) in a more public place through or while you are ministering.

May the Lord reveal his intention with your dream.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi charmae,

For your discernment, discard what does not rest.

I am in agreement with jackiebauerle on many points.

The first and main thing that stuck in my mind was the pitcher.
Pitchers are mentioned in the OT and NT serveral times.

What I saw in my mind was from olden times, before water poured from a spicket in a bath... as a person would bathe and pour water from a pitcher over themselves.

The main street reminds me of walking in Him on this earth...the main street...life.

One agreement that I have is that this cleansing seems to be something that will be accomplished through personal ministry.

Finding all the cupboards bare, no bowl to fill, no towell to wrap around you...you dip your pitcher into His well of overflowing grace and step out in faith.

I am a little curious about the vehicle you are in, but most important, it is your personal vehicle/ministry.

I see this as a time of refreshing...like standing beneath a waterfall.

This chapter remined me of your dream, as others following your example perhaps? Unclear.

Luke Chapter 22:7-13

Then came the Day of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover must be killed. And He sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and prepare the Passover for us, that we may eat.”
So they said to Him, “Where do You want us to prepare?”
And He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man will meet you carrying a pitcher of water; follow him into the house which he enters.
Then you shall say to the master of the house, ‘The Teacher says to you, “Where is the guest room where I may eat the Passover with My disciples?”’
Then he will show you a large, furnished upper room; there make ready.” So they went and found it just as He had said to them, and they prepared the Passover.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
chermae
Bronze Member

Post by chermae »

The vehicle in my dream was my own car. I lead outreach from my church and we are getting ready to do a huge clothing giveaway this week not sure if that has anything to do with it.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Sounds like a great opportunity for prayer before the weekend, regardless!

May the Holy Spirit pour upon you that others would see Him and follow.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
chermae
Bronze Member

Post by chermae »

Thank You! :D