Black Banner With Usa Written On It

Archives for 2007
Bat Yah
Bronze Member

Black Banner With Usa Written On It

Post by Bat Yah »

9-07-07

i laid down because i was real sleepy all of the sudden.

As i was falling asleep i saw a black banner with USA written on it, and it was falling. Like it was suspended in the air and then started falling to the ground? Does that make sense?

As i was writing this dream down i remembered a vision that was given to me. i'm wondering if that means they are connected somehow?

i'll keep praying.

Shalom,
Bat Yah

I had forgotten about this vision until now -

Sat, 06 Nov 2004

I was praying before I went to sleep.
As I was praying I started seeing a dark room that had a door with a very bright light coming from behind it.

Because the light was so bright, it illuminated the door and I could see a large map of America on the door. Instead of seeing the states outlined on it, it had our flag on it.

Like if you took our flag and cut it into the shape of America. Does that make sense??

But when it happened it startled me, and I opened my eyes.

Praised are You, Yahweh our God, King of the universe, Who gives the Torah of truth and the Good News of Salvation to His people Isra'el and to all peoples through His son Yahshua the Messiah, our Adonai.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Bat Yah

There are alot that is shifting, shaking and in transitioning this year. this may be one of those transitionings. U.S taken from it's former state/condtion and will be brought back into a glorious condition. The black banner may be the condtion the U.S has been under for some years now, the Flagged country may be that it is taking back it's rightful place, it's vision and purpose and coming into unity.
Joy2dream

Re: Black Banner With Usa Written On It

Post by Joy2dream »

Bat Yah,
Prayerfully Consider:

Bat Yah wrote:9-07-07

i laid down because i was real sleepy all of the sudden.

As i was falling asleep i saw a black banner with USA written on it, and it was falling. Like it was suspended in the air and then started falling to the ground? Does that make sense?

As i was writing this dream down i remembered a vision that was given to me. i'm wondering if that means they are connected somehow?
Could the Holy Spirit be showing you the current situation of the United States as in a sense of morality and patriotism?

[ Bat Yah said: I was praying before I went to sleep.
As I was praying I started seeing a dark room that had a door with a very bright light coming from behind it.

Because the light was so bright, it illuminated the door and I could see a large map of America on the door. Instead of seeing the states outlined on it, it had our flag on it.

Like if you took our flag and cut it into the shape of America. Does that make sense??

But when it happened it startled me, and I opened my eyes. ]
This vision seems to be the state of the United States during the period of time you seen the vision. A united country and the Light of God behind it. Every one was still feeling patriotic after the 9/11 attack.

Please feel free to ditch anything that doesn't witness to the Holy Spirit within you.

Blessings,
Joy
Bat Yah
Bronze Member

Thank you :)

Post by Bat Yah »

Shalom eagle and Joy :)

Thank you for your replies, i really appreciate it :)

i have not prayed yet over what you have written, but there is a witness in my spirit about the Holy Spirit is showing the current situation of the United States as in a sense of morality and patriotism. and with the fact that there is alot that is shifting, shaking and in transition this year.

What really concerns me is the fact that the banner was falling and when i woke up i could still feel the saddness i felt in the dream. :(

Does that make sense?

i'm going to pray over all of this.

Thank you again.

May you be blessed by Yahweh our God.

In Messiah,
Bat Yah
Praised are You, Yahweh our God, King of the universe, Who gives the Torah of truth and the Good News of Salvation to His people Isra'el and to all peoples through His son Yahshua the Messiah, our Adonai.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Bat Yah,

Just a thought, do you think that the black banner falling could mean that the spiritual darkness that has been over the USA will be coming down.............a breakthrough in the darkness?

I like that thought, hope it bears witness.

BTW - what does Bat Yah mean? I know something Yahweh :oops:

Blessings,
Joy
christianfireman
Silver Member

Re: Thank you :)

Post by christianfireman »

Bat Yah wrote:Shalom eagle and Joy :)
What really concerns me is the fact that the banner was falling and when i woke up i could still feel the saddness i felt in the dream. :(

Does that make sense?
Bat Yah
You beat me to the punch B/Y!

The banner was FALLING. You experienced SADNESS.

There are few alternatives where FALLING and SADNESS could signify anything but a downward trend. Very few.

Also, we should look at the order in which the 2 dreams/visions were received:

1st - a DARK room with the image of the US on it and a light BEHIND that image (room was NOT lit up where the US was symbolised - it was still DARK there).

2nd - the black banner with the US flag FALLING .. followed by SADNESS.

Ok God, you don't have to hit me on the head with a hammer to understand that one ...
moonglow
Silver Member

Post by moonglow »

christianfireman wrote:
Bat Yah wrote:Shalom eagle and Joy :)

Does that make sense?
Bat Yah
You beat me to the punch B/Y!

The banner was FALLING. You experienced SADNESS.

There are few alternatives where FALLING and SADNESS could signify anything but a downward trend. Very few.

Also, we should look at the order in which the 2 dreams/visions were received:

1st - a DARK room with the image of the US on it and a light BEHIND that image (room was NOT lit up where the US was symbolised - it was still DARK there).

2nd - the black banner with the US flag FALLING .. followed by SADNESS.

Ok God, you don't have to hit me on the head with a hammer to understand that one ...
I agree...the US has been on a downward trend for quite sometime now in regards to our values and its just progressively gotten worse. But there is a point where a spiritual line is cross, if you know what I mean. Kind of like someone that does alot of bad things but doesn't really cross the line in breaking the law....but then finally does. :(

God bless
christianfireman
Silver Member

Post by christianfireman »

moonglow wrote:I agree...the US has been on a downward trend for quite sometime now in regards to our values and its just progressively gotten worse. But there is a point where a spiritual line is cross, if you know what I mean. Kind of like someone that does alot of bad things but doesn't really cross the line in breaking the law....but then finally does. :(

God bless
Right On M/G!
Bat Yah
Bronze Member

Shalom :)

Post by Bat Yah »

Joy2dream wrote:Bat Yah,

Just a thought, do you think that the black banner falling could mean that the spiritual darkness that has been over the USA will be coming down.............a breakthrough in the darkness?

I like that thought, hope it bears witness.

BTW - what does Bat Yah mean? I know something Yahweh :oops:

Blessings, Joy
Shalom Joy,

Thank you for your reply :)

Bat Yah בַתְיָה
Means "daughter of YAHWEH" in Hebrew.
In the Old Testament this is the name of a daughter of Pharaoh. :)

i see what your saying, and i like that thought, but i felt the saddness because it was falling :cry:

I think this dream is related to a dream i had in 2003 about the Bank of America building in Dallas falling. i will post it with this one.

{{ christianfireman & moonglow }}

Thank you for your replies :) Very good points.

i'll keep praying about all of this and for America.

May the shalom of Yahweh rest on each of you.

In Messiah,
Bat Yah

Dream 2003

My husband had this same dream, except we we not in a hotel,
we were standing outside.

I dreamed my husband and I was in a hotelroom. It was day time.
All I can remember is looking out a large window in the room.
I could see all of downtown Dallas. The sky was clear and a beautiful blue, I turned and said something to my husband, and when I looked back, there was a smokey gray cloud right over Dallas.

As I was watching, I started seeing something falling from the sky.
At first I thought it was a bomb, then I could see it alittle better & it was not a bomb, I don't know what it was, but it crashed into one of the buildings & the last thing I remember is seeing the building start to fall. End of dream.

I found out that the building I saw in my dream is the Bank of America building.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

Hello,

I got the same feeling that the bleak, sinful condition of the US is coming down immediately reading the dream. Disregard if doesn't bear witness. :D
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33